Patricia Ha Cheated Out of Money and Love by Young Lover

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Apr 18, 2018.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Patricia-Ha-2018.jpg

Making a comeback in TVB drama Daddy Cool <逆緣>, 52-year-old Patricia Ha (夏文汐) portrays a character who starts a relationship with Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿), who is 15 years her junior. In real life, Patricia also has a preference for younger men despite being cheated of her money a few years ago.

Marrying wealthy Taiwanese businessman Huang Guanbo (黃冠博) and immigrating to the United States in the late 1980s, Patricia retired from the film industry and opted for a life as a stay-at-home mother. After giving birth and raising three daughters, Patricia and Huang Guanbo’s marriage fell apart and unofficially separated for several years.

Leaving her life in the United States behind, Patricia moved to Shanghai by herself and entered the workforce again in 2009. Patricia was often seen at night clubs where she was surrounded by much younger men. Although popular with the men, Patricia was unfortunately the victim of a cheater who conned her money and love in 2010. When it was uncovered that the man was a local Shanghai DJ named Li Shen (李森), Patricia admitted that she had dated him for two years.

Patricia-Ha-2018-2.jpg
    Above: Patricia Ha with ex-boyfriend, Li Shen.

Even though she was tricked by Li Shen, Patricia did not lose faith in younger men. Recently, she started seeing another mystery man, nicknamed “Strawberry”. Many keen-eyed netizens saw that “Strawberry” resembled her old boyfriend. Following each other on Weibo, the two often send sweet messages, declaring their love for each other.

Admitting that she is often approached by younger men, Patricia said, “Sometimes when I’m having dinner or drinks with friends, a man would suddenly come up to me and offer to buy me a drink. Perhaps, the trend of an older woman-younger man relationship is catching on in China and perhaps they are interested in women who are more mature.”

Creds: Eastweek

2. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

young guys go for mature older woman for 2 reasons.... 1/ you don't have to worry about them getting pregnant, no need to worry about birth control.. 2nd for their money... i mean assets... lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Win! Win! x 1
  3. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

u sound like an expert lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

its a logical reason but doesn't mean i'm a practitioner of the art. lol

Either way. You either screw them or get screwed. lol

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Cougar or sugar mama? Perhaps it's both - to be cougar, you need to be sugar mama!

6. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

All makes sense but it's nothing special in 2018. I heard and seen much much worser

7. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

at her age... she still have that attractive look for some guy...
    but not overly worth gaga over.

is this true or is this part of promo for the movie. cause i see a scene in the series where the young guy is hitting on her with a kiss.