Oscar Leung Announces Fatherhood

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Baby.jpg

TVB Actor Oscar Leung (梁烈唯) proudly announced there will be a new member of family joining him soon.

Earlier this morning, Oscar posted an ultrasound photo online and admitted he will be upgrading to father status.

"Hey guys, I want to share some of my happy news with you all, a happy secret that has been kept quiet until now! I'm going to be a daddy!! Our whole family is very thankful that God has blessed us with such a wonderful gift, our family will welcome a baby girl soon! Grandma and Grandpa is sure to spoil her good, and we hope that she will grow up healthy and happy! That is all we wish for! We also hope that everyone will also love her and protect her. Thank you!

He revealed that his wife is currently 4 months pregnant and the expected delivery date will be next year February, and plans to pick an auspicious date to do a cesarean. He joked that his friends say he has 'sinned' too much hence he's only able to have girls for now, Oscar also stated that he will be increasing his workload instead to earn more milk money and is especially grateful for Bob Lam's (林盛斌) help in finding more job opportunities for him to do.

"If my next baby is a boy, and Bob hasn't got a son yet, then he will be godfather, I'll ask my son to treat Bob better than he does to me."

~~~

cred: mingpao

#1 Phoenix, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Congratulations. ..

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Congrats!

He isn't on much dramas for the past few years so I guess he's working on the variety department?

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

That sucks, he's one of the better ones out there, kind of surprised too because of his break out roles that he's done. But lately he's been given those random crap roles again it seems like.

5. full time host on big boys club :kelefe: he always on there

congrats on first baby!