Or Che-Tai Su (Kingdom Yuen)

Discussion in 'The Green Grass of Home - 緣來自有幾' started by happii, Jun 19, 2007.

1. happii

happii Well-Known Member

I always like watching Kingdom in series she is sure one of the talented actress can act any type of characters. I feel sorry for her in this series her freaken 3rd sister in law always stur things up n always make her unhappy!

2. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think its her own fault for her husband cheated on her. If I was the husband, I would be pissed at her for mentioning the debt every time.

3. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Although She Is Quite Annoying
    But All That She's Doing Is For The Family's Benefit
    I Think ...

4. jess_poo

jess_poo Well-Known Member

haha. she's a giood actress, she's been in alot of series.
    but she didn't get a chance to get an award.

i think she's a bit annoying in this series, she keeps on mentioning the debt.
    if i was her husband, i'd tell her to stop mentioning it and yeah.
    but it's all good. i think the ending would be a happy family ending. :)
    looking forward to her story.

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

whao...didnt know her eng name is Kingdom.....where the heck did she come up with that??lol

6. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

she the kinda stereotypical housewife who wud have a gambling/cheating husband, but im still glad that in (SPOILER) ep18 she continues with the divorce and stands on her own 2 feet. her husband is such an arse, i say that he deserves everything hes got, being pushed down the stairs nd stuff, he shud have been crippled. then dat wud hv shown him!!

7. aznsuicidal911

aznsuicidal911 Well-Known Member

in this series she is hella annoying. if i was her brother's wife i'd strangle her.

8. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol, i didnt find her quite annoying in this...maybe cause i was paying too much attention on Suki, her acting is too amatuer T_T