Only for People Who Really Listen To Korean Music ENT>

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by AnuHqaddict, Nov 13, 2006.

1. AnuHqaddict

AnuHqaddict New Member

What type of korean musics are you in to?? Ther's Ballad, pop, dance, R&b...so which of those do you mostly listen to and list you fav artists that sings them..

Me I like anything but herees my pic for artist you have to listen to.

R&b- Fly To The Sky...Besides the fact that Fany(hwanhee) is hott! They Ahve some super nice song, thats throw back slow jam R&b,

Dong Bang Shin ki...TVXQ- One person you should adore from DONG BANG SHIN Ki,,,,Xiah Junsu, He can sing, dance and he's a baby face....(or you'll just be like others people and adore HERO or U-Know.)

Pop- ShinHwa,ShinHyeSung,Kangta,

Dance/Pop-Koyote.

Ballads- They're like Koreans specials, every1 gets famouse by singing a ballads...Tim, Lee Seung Chul, Sung Shi Kyung, Shin Seung Hun,Lee soo YOung the Mr. prince, king, princess of the korean ballad .But mostly every Korean artist sings them

So what do u like?????This also answers to somes people who have trouble finding korean music to listen to.

2. kaungkinmoe

kaungkinmoe Member

The two groups that have the best harmony are fly to the sky and TVXQ.

3. axrustyxglove

axrustyxglove Well-Known Member

i listen to all kind of genre in the korean music industry. i just love it all.
    dbsk! 1tym! buzz! FTTS! just love it all.

4. superkar

superkar Member

i'm recently realllly into sung si kyung's new album. some of the songs are great!
    but long time favorite of mine will always be fly to the sky!! briannnn <3<3

5. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

korean musics are the best..even though i don't understand a word that they are singing but i love them.

i listen to anything like fly to the sky, 1TYM, taebin, shinhwa, dbsk, the 5tion, super junior. d.bace, rain, se7en...

and one thing i have to mention is...koreans are really good dancers. it's like wow...boy can they dance or what?!!!

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Well-Known Member

Hip-Hop: anything YG (1TYM, Se7en, JinuSean)
    R&B: FTTS, Lim Jeong Hee, Wheesung
    Pop: DBSK, BoA
    Rock: Eve, TRAX

7. mrsJUNGYUNHO.

mrsJUNGYUNHO. Active Member

*hands up* i listen to KPOP ! ^^
    .. All different genres ! =D

MY FAV BAND IS DBSK/DBSG/TVXQ/TVfXQ/THSK ! x)
    MY FAV SINGER IS SE7EN (CHOI DONG WOOK) !

Also listens to Big Bang, Bi, FFTS, 5tion, 1tym, BoA, Super Junior, Tim, Lee Seung Ki, Shinhwa, As One, etc ! <33

KPOP ROCKS MY WORLD BIG TIME ! =D

ohhs .. and in DBSK i love love LOVE YUNHO !! =)

8. Sadden_One

Sadden_One Well-Known Member

i listen to OST of korean drama series :lol:
    i also listen to some korean songs by popular singers like boa, hyori lee, SES, as one, and the transgender group LADY
    most of them are kpop

#8 Sadden_One, Dec 18, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  9. dreni

dreni Active Member

right now i'm really into Lee Jung Hyun, Se7en's new album, and Clazziquai.
    Oh and Loveholic... really love them also

10. YukTing

YukTing Member

I listen to Se7en, 1TYM, Taebin, Swi.T, BigMama, BigBang, J, Super Junior, TRAX

11. Mimi Kitty

Mimi Kitty Member

I'm really into poppy, dance-like Korean songs. Since I don't understand Korean well, a good beat and cute medly holds my attention much longer. ^w^

I listen to Rain, Se7en, Wheesung, Jinusean, Lexy, and S#arp mostly. ^^~

12. HwangJooRi

HwangJooRi Member

I listen to all kinds of Korean music.
    The particular groups/artists would be:
    Super Junior [pop]
    Eru [ballad]
    Battle [hip hop/popish?]
    Xing [ballad]
    Tim [ballad]
    Trax [rock?]
    BaeSeulgi [pop]
    Big Bang [Rapish R&B]
    Jang Nara [pop?]
    Dongbangshinki [pop~~]
    Jangwoohyuk
    M-Minwoo
    Shinhwa
    Fly to the sky
    SS501
    Park Bom
    SAT with M
    BoA

13. babyhead

babyhead Member

i only like ballad and pop dont really like korean rap =/
    and i am fine with most singers

14. fangwenya

fangwenya New Member

Hmmm I listen to loadz of diferent korean styles if U like Hip-Hop/ R&B/Soul: Dynamic Duo, Baekchigi, Honey Family, Se7en, Big Bang, Drunken tiger, MC Mong...
    Pop/Balad: DBSK, FTTS, Sung Si Kyung, Kim Tae Woo, Lee Seung Gi, Shin Hye Sung, Battle, Shinhwa krock: Trax, Eve
    ....waaa so many of em...

I guess that Kmusic is pretty GOOD

15. sweet-apple

sweet-apple Active Member

listen everything korean but my favourite are TVXQ and fly to the sky

16. 00hoangc

00hoangc Active Member

i like the more hip hop types :D but like the poppy techno stuff that they have too like some big bang stuff reli gets me into the mood for bopping along lol xD ah..i sound tso wierd >< ah wells...its all good reli =]

17. josff

josff Active Member

i think korean hip-hop song really brings the move when i listen to them ....... >.<
    recently i'm addicted to lee hyori's songs ........ it's really nice ........ it brings the good mood back XDXD
    but i love the ballads ........ especially those singers who sings the love songs so emotionally ......... TVXQ, Rain, Se7en, FTTS, Shinhwa, Buzz, Big Mama .......... there are too many of them ......... XD

18. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

HOLY CRAP! I LOVE BALLADS! =D
    i think Shim Hyun Bo's ballads are really GOOD!
    lee seung gi's awesome too! and um...ya...FTTS is a classic...but haven't heard from them in a long time...only heard from brian! I LOVE BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    who else?....everyone loves TVXQ....bi's good too! awesome dancer. but i love alll kpop!

19. happimexd

happimexd New Member

i mostly listen to hip hop, pop, r&b, and rap.
    i listen to big bang, 1tym, ss501, super junior, dbsk, bae seul gi, mc mong, iM, mc sniper, dj doc, and so on =)

20. lynxd

lynxd Well-Known Member

all-time favorite boy band is 1tym~

i like ballad, so i like jo sung mo's 2nd album, really good for anyone who likes slow songs.. his voice is very nice too ^^ but i also listen to as one, kangta, shinhwa, lee jung hyun, and a couple others xPP