Number II

Discussion in 'Just Love II - 老婆大人II' started by evil_mui, May 5, 2009.

1. OmgodZ i cant believe they are doin number 2!!! o_O
    It wasnt even a good series...
    Omg omggg -what?

Aiyaaa... Lets see if II is any better =/

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Pft if DIE can get a sequel then anything deserves a sequel. I like watching Jessican Hsuan so it's ok. Plus all them info bit's at the end is probably good for the public lol. It's an improvement compared to many of the series that have been aired earlier this year.

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

so far it's a lot better with the kid in it tho

4. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

took them to long to make the sequel, i forgot wat number 1 is about alrdy. i dont even remember that the father in law died because it was so long ago and i was hella surprised.

5. animeworld

animeworld Active Member

i dont think they showed it when the father in law died

6. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

wait a second....what???

DIE is getting a sequel..???

7. rdyupah

rdyupah Well-Known Member

part ii not as interesting as part i. the story is a lil boring but i like watching jessica so i'll watch the series anyway.

8. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yea just google: DIE II tvb
    Somehow it had some pretty high ratings even tho the first episode turned me off, maybe I stopped watching too soon but how they showed Roger's superpowers was worse than Winter Melon Tale (at least Winter Melon was clearly fantasy)

Anyways back on topic, I definitely agree that it has been far too long. I can't even remember the relationship between Sunny with Selina + Patrick anymore.

9. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

in my opinion i thought the first one was was amazing, probs that cause i was so young and retarded lmao but i like fong fongs acting so ima watch it ^_^ and i thought DIE was amazing .. was like "dung dat san tarn" with dayo wong ... i thought it was hilarious ... i still want a sequel for that ....

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

wahhhh so many haters.....i <3 the 1st one....it was soo fuunnny...!!!...
    i likey the 2nd one....jessica hsuana and sunny chan so funnnny....<3

11. I dun like the male lead... ><"
    He's well annoyin *sigh*
    But will watch it cosa Jessica tho <3

12. brown_bear

^ really..?...i quite like sunny chan...his quite funnny.....

13. bbgirlsum

^ i agree sunny always got the "mung" look about him that makes him funny :p

14. miffinmilk

miffinmilk New Member

hey does anyone know where i can go on popular asians to download this series? or did PA take everything off? im so confused.

15. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

i missed most of 老婆大人 1, so I don't remember much of what it was about. But because Jessica's in this series, I'll watch it. I also want to see Sunny go fierce from being 小男人 for so long.

Patrick's acting here seems better than in king of snookers =P what do you guys think?

16. bbgirlsum

i never liked Patrick, he always seems to be able to do two kinds of personality which is either childish or very tempered person
    i can;t remember half of what happened in the first series and don;t even rememebr the father in law dying so yeah i'm quite liking what's been going on but this drama always reminds me of my dad's family when they go back to the village *sigh*

17. brown_bear

^ i remember patrick used to play roles being some crazy guy as well...
    but yesh same same....dun really like patrick that muchy.....

he's good in boom boom ba though i think....^^

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

never saw the first series of this but i think this series isn't bad. it's pretty good in my opinion.

19. gillian

gillian Well-Known Member

i wasnt a big fan of just love when the first one came out...but it's nice to see jessica hsuan filming again...so i'm not gonna complain...i jsut hate sunny chan...he is not as good as back int he old days anymore.

20. QTVintage

QTVintage New Member

i agree with gillian that sunny is going down hill. being such a wimpy character in this show doesnt help either. Like most of the others i watch cuz jessica is in it. she rules. i love the parts in the show when she sentences the ppl. they get served real good. lol