Nikki Chow confident of how she looks without make-up.

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Dec 28, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://hongkongbuzz.blogspot.com/
    starizblue @ http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

[​IMG]

Nikki Chow revealed yesterday during a radio interview that she had not acted for a while. As for all the comments and rumours surrounding her win, she said that she has not been negatively affected by them; in fact, she has been congratulated by strangers from the street on her win while shopping. She feels that it is positive that at least there are people who bother to care about the rumours.

Nikki would be attending several music awards ceremonies this end of the year, and she said she would not be wearing sexy outfits to them as they were not part of her style. When asked if she would consider doing a photo autobiography on herself, she said that if she did, the photos would definitely not be sexy. In fact, she feels that the photos can feature her sleeping or sans make-up. She is confident of how she looks without make-up; in fact, she has received compliments before that she looked better without.

--------------------

2. heard she n her sister got work done.. but make-up or not.. Kathy is the better lookin one anyways..

3. kathylee

kathylee Member

if she looks better without then why does she wear make up?

4. chickie

chickie New Member

hmmm...true...

5. rastlina

rastlina Member

I really like Niki. I think it's great that she can go out without makeup - I wish I had that confidence!

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

eh i just think niki is cute... and kathy looks more sexy

7. shmn

shmn Active Member

maybe someone can upload a foto of kathy?:p
    but nikki is cute

8. puisunn

puisunn Well-Known Member

She's cute and natural

9. Quen

Quen Well-Known Member

ya ya agreee....put one pic without the makeup then we can comment

10. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

She may be pretty without make-up. But with make-up, she will be a lot prettier.

11. korx

korx Well-Known Member

i saw her in nyc without makeup. She doesn't look that pretty and she is veiny on her hands.