Niki Chow has support from fans all over the world

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Harrison, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Harrison

Harrison Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Niki Chow was at the book fair yesterday for her stamp session. Apart from her local fans, some fans came from as far as Taiwan, Singapore and the US. Talking about the media report that her ex rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh were followed by the paparazzi. Kevin got Charmaine out of the car, and than left her on the road. Niki said that has nothing to do with her. Reporter asked if she had experienced being dumped by the roadside? Niki said "Never, I won't chuck him out either. I hope no one will treat me like that, I don't want that type of guy."

The reporter made a remark that Niki has been watching Kevin in "Burning Flame III". Niki was embarrassed, saying "I am supporting the producer". She was asked if she only wants to watch Wong Hei, but not the others, Niki replied "No, don't push me, I didn't say that. (Are you giving your book to some old friends?) Buy it themsleves, after reading it they will find happiness." (Will you be giving Charmaine your book?) Niki reacted straight away "Wow, the book shop sells it, the book fair sells it too, and it isn't expensive." Talking about the book written by Stephy Tang has a lot of mistakes, Niki responded " My book was proof read and has been edited."

Source: MingPao

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

Ask the reporter to respect her book dont ask nonsense. Leave her alone. I like her move on with her life better than before. We do see her more often now. She deserve better.

3. bozer

bozer Member

That reporter is rude to ask questions about Kevin. Leave her alone.