New Shoe!!!! Ahhh~~~~!!! >_<

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by ~*Dawn*~, Apr 12, 2007.

1. i got this pair of really cute heels n decided to wear them yesterday (duh Dawn!)... but i don't normally wearl heels so my feet r not used to it... i ended up having 2 blisters the size of a Panadol on my toes n one of them poped T-T~~~ ouch!!!!! n today i had to put a bandaid around my 2nd toe n it feels weird... AND IT HURTS!!!

y do women like to wear heels T-T

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i always pop them tooo....the liquid coming out....i had bliisters from playing hockey last friday...small ones tho and i don't even know y

3. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

To attract the men.

4. but ur not suppose to pop them!! it's gross!!! n it's easier to get infected... plus it's 10 times more painful if u pop them >_< ahhhh~~~ i'm in so much pain now T-T

5. so women dont look that short compared to men :p

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

how is it more painful when its poped?? at least no bubble lol.....its ok dawn...its on ur feet...no1 will see it

7. n y do men like to c women walking around on the tip of their toes?? >.<

i know no one will c la... but it's just painful T-T... n i walk funny now

8. cause actully a part of ur skin is gone and its way more exposed for stuff... it sometimes even hurt when u throw water over it Oo
    if u pop it it will get better way faster.. but there will be also more chance that it get infected, cause when u got a bubble it is atleast covered :p

@ dawn

and why did u tried it then?

9. yup yup... i was screaming at the top of my lungs in the shower last night...

n i tried it coz some bimbo friend said every girl should have at least one pair of heels... n i thought they look cute n cheap n not that high so may b i'll give it a go... takes a bimbo to listen to one *hits myself* >.<

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wehn i pop it i don't pop the whole thing...just a hole so the liquid comes out =)

11. the best now is just to try to avoid water etc.. it will get better soon :) and if u start trying to use it u should try it slowly Oo like from small heels to bigy :p

got 2 sis and they like to talk rubbish stuff XD

@ kdotc

even more chance to get infected u know :p

12. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

1. They lift the butt & lengthen the legs
    2. Something called fashion

Beauty and pain often walk hand in hand.

13. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I like wearing heels. Though I rarely get around to wear it, just too much effort to wear heels to school. But going out? HEELS! I secretly giggle when I go out with guy friends who are shorter (or around my height), especially in heels.

Plus, your leg arch nicely in heels. You just need to find the comfortable (or less uncomfortable) ones.

Oh, just remembered: did you buy your heels half size bigger than your usual size? That is often recommended especially for wider feets.

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

naw yo.........when i get cuts i leave it..don't put bandaid or or stuff to heal it...i think imma die young lol

15. hahaha i think u also got cut ur head one time.. u really got big brain dmg if i hear what ur saying -clapclap
    or u just being macho again? ;)

16. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

You just keep on building an invicible immune system.

17. like i said they weren't really that high... n i thought since i'll b sitting at the office most of the day it should b ok... but i guess i thought wrong... :(

@ hiake

they felt ok when i tried them on >.< dah!!! sales personey said they'll stretch over time n told me not to get one too big... ahhhhhh who listens to sales ppl anyway T-T

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya.....i have a healthy and strong immune system =)

19. sales peeps are only trying to ripp u off! i do it everyday :D

20. arrrggg!!! u sales peeps r EVIL!!!!! i want refund... or at least 40% off :p