New K-Pop Release on March 2007

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by gooeng, Mar 31, 2007.

1. gooeng

gooeng Active Member

I Vol. 1 - Soulmate (released)

[​IMG]

01. One person
    02. Habit
    03. Talk about separation
    04. Don't say good bye
    05. Aftermath
    06. Saying I love you to her
    07. First Love
    08. Pour out love
    09. Always
    10. Can't get any better than this
    11. Wish for another day
    12. Would it be alright?
    13. Please don't leave
    14. Hello / Goodbye (remake)

I is well known for singing the main title song for the 2005 drama "Spring Day" starring Go Hyun Jung, Jo In Sung, and Ji Jin Hee. He will be releasing his first album that is filled with wonderful medium ballad tracks. His title song "Talk about separation" is a sad song that was sung with his husky voice. For the music video, actress Park Min Young (from the sitcom 'Unstoppable high kick') and actor Song Jong Ho (from the medical drama 'Surgeon Bong Dal Hee') will come out as lovers and act out a sad love story. Besides the title track, songs like "One Person", "Don't Say Good Bye", and "Saying I Love You To Her" are gaining much recognition. The song "Always" is a great duet with Park Soo Jin which will bring out a joyous and energetic feel. His first album has a total of 14 tracks. I first debuted in 2003 with the song "Happy End" that was included in the soundtrack of the movie "Heaven Garden". His name continued to be recognized through a variety of soundtrack albums such as "Heavenly Matched Couple", "Sad Movie", and especially "Spring Day". We can look forward to his refreshing appearance and nice ballads that were sung with his great husky voice

2. gooeng

gooeng Active Member

Masta Wu Vol. 2 - Mass Wu Pt.2 (released)

[​IMG]

1. Don't Stop (ft.Jinu)
    2. Do or Die (ft.Teddy)
    3. Ol la la la (ft.Red-Roc)
    4. Everything's All Rite (ft. Ji Eun)
    5. Girl Friend
    6. Cry (ft. Lee Young Hyun from Big mama)
    7. Funking Dead
    8. Bacardi (ft.Red-Roc)
    9. Arrogant
    10. Miss Hyo Ri (ft. Ji Eun)
    11. Rock child (ft.S-kush)
    12. Keung Jjak
    13. Gum (ft.Teddy)
    14. Seoul
    15. Galaxy

-Songs about a simple love and a brilliant life...Masta's "Brand Wu Year"
    -Masta Wu's new album "Mass Wu Pt.2"

Masta Wu is finally making a return with his 2nd album after 4 years. The main theme for his album is "Brand Wu Year" which means the rebirth of Masta Wu in 2007. Way before he released his 1st album, he was well known for pitchering in songs for other artistes and creating his first hip hop album entitled "Masta Peace" with skilful musicians. For his 2nd album, Masta Wu raps with more of a passive and dynamic style. He has worked together with 1tym's leader and YG's top producer Teddy, Jinu from Jinusean, S-Kush from Stony Skunk, Lee Young Hyun from Big Mama, and YG's newcomer Kim Ji Eun. His title song "Don't Stop" features Jinu. It is a fast beat song that sends messages to people about accomplishing goals in life. The song "Girl Friend" is a song expressing Masta Wu's love story. Masta Wu is expected to show his powerful rapping skills for all the hip-hop fans.

3. djfoo

djfoo Active Member

any good this dude?