New Hosts: Miriam Yeung and Sammy Leung

Discussion in 'Minutes to Fame II - 殘酷一II' started by yayitzmonica, Apr 10, 2007.

1. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of the new hosts? I thought that Joey and Hacken were funnier than Miriam and Sammy, but I guess they're okay. Joey and Hacken has more chemistry together in being hosts since they worked together to host many other shows before Minutes to Fame I. When Sammy and Miriam worked together, Miriam seemed uncomfortable when she was joking around with Sammy whereas Sammy is more natural with joking around. He's a natural host -lol

2. the new hosts are silly not as professional as Hacken & Joey....i dont mind it though because i watch this for strictly entertainment ...they should of got a better singer to host for better judgement.

3. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

Miriam has not much experience in the MC field. Considering that, she's doing ok.
    But to be honest, I do like Hacken and Joey as MCs, they did a really good job.
    Better singing might not mean better judgement.

4. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

o.. i only watched ep1 and I dun find it that great.. funny it may be.. but the standard of the participants seem to be rather disappointing. Is the previous Fame 1 better?

5. yayitzmonica

Yeah, well, at least I thought that the previous Minutes to Fame was better. If you're looking for good standards for the participants, Minutes to Fame I had really good singers. Of course, a large amount of the singers didn't sing very good, but it was nice.

But, you never know. Maybe the participants will get better as the show progresses. ^.^

6. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

haha.. i hope so.. and I dun think the judges are cruel at all.. despite the suggestive name of the show in chinese. Seems like they give a lot of time allowance for even the worse participants (~30+secs) when they obviously suk.

7. sakky101

sakky101 Well-Known Member

I also in total agreement. The chemisty is just not the same, unlike the previous duo, they don't have the right synch. Joey and Hacken can practically finish each other sentenses. They are also so funny as well as can be really wicked with there critisim to the contestance. -lol ... Sammy is ok but Miriam gets on my nerve a bit with her constant laughing at just any thing -noclue .

But still like Shinobi said I still throughly enjoy the show at the end of the day as it the people that goes on that makes the show.

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hahaha, them two as a host are funny!! lol
    but then again yeh.. joey and hacken are more pro.
    But i only watch it for funn. kekekeke*
    the second series today was well funny!

9. yayitzmonica

Yeah, I usually save it for the end of the day, too. Most of the time I watch it right after dinner. It's a really nice way to just end the day- a great laugh over other people's singing xD I also watch it with my family so it's a great way to have a 'family night.' ^.^

10. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

i like hacken and joey better.
    they should keep hosting minute to fame.

11. xhikarux

xhikarux Guest

what happened to the hacken and joey? they didnt want to be in it or something? i think the new judges are a bit too inexperienced. they seem to be giving a lot of money to the crappy ppl with completely no talent and are just up there to con money. i.e episode 3 the dat guy with the chair. omg!

12. ippy

ippy Well-Known Member

I haven't watch yesterday show, but i think the first epi was better than the second. Maybe because of the girl that remainds me fay tjee.

13. I dun like Miriam Yeung
    But...I think Sammy Leung is okies ^^

14. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

i fink de hosts will be entertaining, although dey may not b as professional as hakkan n joey, it'll b hilarious . . .

15. rockme

rockme Member

i do not think it is good as the original does, they dont no when to stop the competition.

16. yayitzmonica

I know, right? They keep going on and on and on...all the contestants has had a minimum of at least 40 seconds or something. They just want to spend all their money, don't they? -lol

17. lilshawtee

lilshawtee Member

Yeah I agree, I like Hacken & Joey better....:)

18. sushii

sushii Member

LOL i love miriam as the host she is so funny!! but yeah hacken and joey were better hosts.

19. bchanana

bchanana Well-Known Member

I am a huge fan of Miriam, but I think Joey and Hacken were better hosts.

20. chubbyheaded

chubbyheaded Well-Known Member

i don't like the new hosts as much as the old ones.