New Characters; Wong Hei and Aimee Chan

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Mar 25, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

2 new characters are on their way :(

Wong Hei will be Jur Moon Yon's brother. (Luk Jik's great uncle)
    before Suki Chan was going to be in the show, but was replaced by Aimee Chan. Recent news said that she will be the third person in Luk Jik's and Kawaii's (tung tung) relationship. awhwh

2. Jeannyyx33

Jeannyyx33 Member

i haven seen this series for a long time so im not shure buh i'll check out who they are

3. sinster

sinster Member

Wong Hei's gonna be in it! He's gone down..don't like him anymore.

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Awesome Wong Hei, they should do a 'show hand' and bring in like a whole group of new characters within like 10 eps haha ..... have a character overload

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

haha that would be funny, they are always bringing in guests but what annoys me are the characters that they keep in the show which they have brought in are always the annoying ones nearly. i mean diana's mum being one and wong ka lam's brother being another.

6. Nooooooooooooooooo way!!
    Wong Hei's gonna be in it!!! Whooooooooo dancey1

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Agree with bbes....they bringing in more irratating characters...Hope Wong Hei is not one...

8. tWiNs_4_LiFe

tWiNs_4_LiFe Well-Known Member

do you know if Luk Jit and Kawaii will split up or will their relationship be the same?

9. love_of_tvb

i'm not sure. i'm just hoping that luk jit will end up with kawaii and not kawaii with gary, because lulu is with marco now.

10. dreni

dreni Active Member

Kawaii already rejected Gary and he accepted it.

11. tien317

Wong Hei is appearing in Epi.272 i think....

12. crazyazn

crazyazn Member

wong hei
    actually comes in ep 276

13. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Wong hei's character is irritating. I always hated his acting. It seems too rigid and scientific toned.

14. tien317

Me too...WOngHei is making me annoyed and not enjoy BSS as much as i used to...sigh...His character is so annoying!!!!!!!!

15. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

was joyce koi in 279? playing the opera singer? wong hei's character is annoying.. i hope they dont insert new characters to extend the series

16. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

This lame plot of brother/sister rival will proally drag 25-50 episodes and shit..

weak ass plot..............................

17. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

hummm.. aimee chan could probably pass as claire yiu's sister or something..

that alien episode was weird.. are they going to start adding some supernatural elements in this series?? LAME

18. love_of_tvb

you know who has bad acting skills? aimee chan. i bet tvb just stuck her in there so that she can get some experince. ugg, i like tracy ip better than her

19. tien317

Yes.AImee's acting is bad and boring.And the story of her coming in is so lame and stupid....sigh...

20. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

which episode is she introduced in?

i like suki chan more!