NBA Playoffs 2007

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by casshern, Apr 15, 2007.

1. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Playoffs coming very soon...

Here are the playoff seedings so far...

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Dallas vs Golden State

Phoenix vs L.A Lakers

San Antonio vs Denver

Utah vs Houston

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Detroit vs Orlando

Chicago vs New Jersey

Toronto vs Washington

Miami vs Cleveland

Feel free to bet your Avatar and Signature... I'm going for Houston, y'all gon learn Chinese.

2. don

don ello

go lebron....but they against miami? that's gonna be hard

3. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

i really hope that the warriors can make it, but if they can't, then i'll have to go for chicago. they're a pretty good and talented team

4. miestersean

miestersean Member

I'm rooting for them to pull off the upset too. Utah's been slumping bad, so Yao and T-Mac may lead the Rockets to the second round...

As for my Wiz...uhh...

5. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Sorry dude, my Bulls just beat your Wiz. Although I am Yao Ming fan, I don't think Houston gonna get very far in the playoffs. The Bulls gonna go all the way. If not this year, then next year. Because they will be unstoppable once they add a big man in the offseason.

6. fatboi2007

fatboi2007 Active Member

I think that the final would be

Phoenix vs. detroit.

Even though that im rooting for Miami.

7. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

We are winning and we are going to the playoffs with a healthy Yao and TMac! No excuses this year.

The game against Lakers was one of the most exciting Rocket games for awhile, Kobe was killing it but he's a one man army. 53p 2r 2a, but at the end he also lost the game for them.

I am a fan so I go for them.

I'll write "I worship Thisdamngood" in my sig until next season if Bulls win it all.

But you write the same for me if Houston does. Deal?

Oh yeah, any Lakers fans out there wanna make a bet with me? I would love to see my name in a Lakers fans sig. rofl

#7 casshern, Apr 16, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  8. nicktwc85

nicktwc85 Well-Known Member

Denver Nuggets!!!AI and Carmelo the best!!!

9. Silent111

Silent111 Well-Known Member

Go Raptors!
    Though I don't know how much of a chance they stand I think they may have a chance to go far in their own conference

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

raps got homecourt!

11. Silent111

Silent111 Well-Known Member

Yea, and they got a good draw too if it stays the way it is.
    vs. Washington with all their injuries and stuff in the first round and then vs. either Bulls or Nets.
    I say we got a chance to get to Conference finals!

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i say we lose second round...i think its miami or cavs and not nets or bulls.......wed is last season home game....i bettter get goood tips!

13. Aznacman

Aznacman Active Member

i'm rooting for the suns and rockets

14. raptors can play jersey too... we'll know by wednesday night all the final seedings.

15. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

Playoff Scenarios

Western Conference
    Nos. 7, 8 and 9: Lakers, Warriors, Clippers
    Lakers (41-40): at Kings, Wed. 10 ET
    Warriors (40-40): vs. Mavericks, Tues. 10:30 ET; at Trail Blazers, Wed. 10 ET
    Clippers (39-41): at Suns, Tues. 10 ET (NBATV); vs. Hornets, Wed. 10:30 ET (ESPN)

L.A. Lakers
    • The Lakers would clinch the No. 7 seed with a win or Warriors loss. The Lakers win a tie with the Warriors based on a 4-0 head-to-head record. The Lakers win a tie with the Clippers based on a better division record (9-7 to 8-8).

Golden State
    • The Warriors would clinch the No. 8 seed with a win and a Clippers loss. The Warriors would clinch the No. 7 seed with two wins and a Lakers loss. The Warriors lose a tie with the Clippers based on a worse division record (6-10 to 7-8).

L.A. Clippers
    • The Clippers would clinch the No. 8 seed with two wins and a Warriors loss OR with a win and two Warriors losses. The Clippers cannot finish No. 7.

Eastern Conference
    Nos. 2, 3 and 5: Bulls, Raptors, Cavaliers
    Bulls (49-32): at Nets, Wed. 7:30 ET
    Raptors (47-33): at Pistons, Tue. 7:30 ET; vs. 76ers, Wed. 7 ET
    Cavaliers (48-32): at 76ers, Tue. 7 ET; vs. Bucks, Wed. 7 ET

Chicago
    • The Bulls win a tie with the Cavaliers based on a better division record (12-4 to 9-6). The Bulls win a tie with the Raptors (only applicable if the Cavaliers also lose twice) based on a better conference record (36-16 to 35-17). The Bulls clinch the No. 2 seed with a win or both a Cavaliers and Raptors loss. The Bulls clinch no worse than the No. 3 seed with a Cavaliers loss.

Toronto
    • The Raptors will be the No. 3 seed unless they win twice, the Bulls lose and the Cavaliers split. The Raptors would be the No. 2 seed by winning a three-way 49-33 tie based on the best head-to-head record against the Bulls and Cavaliers (5-3 to 4-4 to 3-5; the Raptors won three of four against the Cavaliers). The Bulls would be the No. 3 seed and the Cavaliers the No. 5.

Cleveland
    • The Cavaliers will be the No. 2 or No. 5 seed. The Cavaliers clinch the No. 2 seed with two wins and a Bulls loss. Otherwise, the Cavaliers will be the No. 5 seed and host the No. 4 Heat to open a first-round series.

Nos. 6, 7 and 8: Wizards, Nets, Magic
    Wizards (40-40): vs. Magic, Tue. 7 ET; at Pacers, Wed. 8 ET (ESPN)
    Nets (39-41): at Knicks, Mon. 7:30 ET; vs. Bulls, Wed. 7:30 ET
    Magic (38-42): at Wizards, Tue. 7 ET; vs. Heat, Wed. 7 ET

Washington
    • The Wizards lose a tie with the Nets based on an 0-4 head-to-head record. The Wizards win a tie with the Magic based on a better division record (9-7 to 8-8). The Wizards would clinch the No. 6 seed with two wins OR a win and a Nets loss OR two Nets losses. The Wizards would clinch at worst the No. 7 seed with a win OR a Magic loss. The Wizards would be the No. 8 seed if they, the Nets and the Magic all finish 40-42 (head-to-head: Nets 6-2, Magic 4-4, Wizards 2-6).

New Jersey
    • The Nets win all ties. The Nets win a tie with the Magic based on a better conference record (29-21 to 24-26). The Nets would clinch at worst the No. 7 seed with a win Monday.

Orlando
    • The Magic cannot finish No. 6. The Magic would clinch the No. 7 seed with two wins AND either two Nets losses or a Nets loss plus two Wizards losses.

16. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Cass, I'll make that bet with you next season when the Bulls get a decent center.

17. don

don ello

lol haha to wait another year -lol

18. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

LOL housten up against utah...

go housten and SUNS!!

19. nicktwc85

nicktwc85 Well-Known Member

AI and the Nuggets will rule the playoffs!

20. FOCHEEZY

FOCHEEZY New Member

Rockets fan here, and I'm not settling for anything less then a WCF birth.