NBA all-star

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by IamDI, Feb 4, 2005.

1. IamDI

IamDI Guest

once again, mr yao ming has the highest vote total, all thanks to the friendly folks in china (international voting now ;)) so yup

who did u guys voted for?

2. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

Thats actually a common misconception....
    The other years they found that china and international voting was very quite low....

3. did I hear that dwayne wade did not make it?

4. IamDI

IamDI Guest

yeah, that was other years, whereas mr yao ming is not in the nba yet...and also, even a small, very small portion of china voted, it would be a huge boost...

just like how the US was ranting on how 25mil of ppl in the us will watch the superbowl...and then they gave out the figure of how over 300mil HOUSEHOLD, not just people in china will finally have access to watch that...that mean, if one in 10 household watched, it will mean over 30mil HOUSEHOLD...and you know as well as i do that china dont have just 1 person in the household (we are like rabbits, screw the 1 child system :punk: )

5. rocafel1a

rocafel1a Member

yao ming is aiiite..but kobe is still the greatest baller ever no offense to all kobe haters...

6. yall see kobe score 62 pts in 3 quaters of play? that guy is sick.

7. littoboy2587

littoboy2587 Guest

the all stars i think would be
    C-Yao *but hes injured n iono how long hes out so Duncan)
    PF-KG
    SF-T-Mac?
    SG-KOBE BRYANT!!!
    PG-Nash

C-Shaq or Ben wallace hrmm...
    PF-J. Oneal
    SF-L. James
    SG-AI
    PG-WAde

8. thechanmanxd

thechanmanxd Guest

ben >>> shaq any day but of course people would love to see kobe and shaq on the ocurt at the same time so it will probably be shaq. and if yao gets to play then i guess tmac would be out of starting lineup...

9. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

hell yea...t-mac better be in it and start...forget snaq mind as well start ben...