NBA 2012 best team

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by burpyierz, Mar 28, 2012.

1. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

Here is my opinion on what should be the NBA 2012 best at each position

PG: Derrick Rose
    SG: Kobe Bryant
    SF: Lebron James
    PF: Kevin Love
    C: Dwight Howard

I can't think of any team beating this one, it could be USA starter team in Olympic games also

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

you meant dream team

3. no Durantula? :shifty:

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

PG: Chris Paul
    SG: Dwyane Wade
    SF: Lebron James
    C: Dwight Howard

Those are the best players at each position this year. D-Rose gets snubbed for being hurt, otherwise he might have made it. Kobe got kicked out just cause I feel like it. He deserves it, but Wade isn't a bad consolation :p

5. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

Kevin Durant is really good but at SF spot, you got Lebron James, he can't compete against him :p
    Kobe is getting old and partly injured but he is still Kobe, amazing footwork, amazing money time closer

6. ken ducati

ken ducati Active Member

The Memphis Grizzlies seems to be doing very well for now.

7. buparent42

buparent42 Member

kevin durant makes people around him play better though...lebron is a black hole

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Lebron a black hole? are you kidding me? Lebron actually makes his team around him better. On the Cavaliers, he made his team so much better with scrubs. On the Heat, he helped made them an instant championship team with him and Wade and Bosh. I may be a Celtics fan, but I give respect where respect is due. Lebron drives and dishes. I can't think of any other small forward with his caliber, with my Pierce getting old, there may not be a SF to stop Lebron. KD is good, but KD isn't much of a defender, or passer Lebron is

My Best team is

PG: Rondo/CP3
    SG: Kobe
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Lebron
    C: Howard

Bench
    PG: Rondo/Cp3 (they are both tied for me, so whoever gets 1)
    SG: Wade
    SF: Rudy Gay/Carmelo
    C: Marc Gasol

9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

If we're talking just one game... or one series, and not an entire season...

PG: Deron Williams
    SG: Kobe Bryant
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Tim Duncan
    C: Tyson Chandler
    6th: James Harden

**BTW... I feel like Melo just needs to be mentioned... in the team I posted, I feel Melo and Durant are interchangeable really, to the point where theoretically Durant would be the 6th man and Melo with start... the only reason I went with Harden in the end is cuz Harden passes the ball... but note that Melo and Durant are pretty much the same, in fact I feel Melo if utilized correctly is probably the most dangerous player on the floor offensively in the NBA...

10. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

PG: Rondo/fedex
    SG: Kobe/mamba
    SF: James/king
    PF: Faried/Manimal
    C: Hibert

Yeah some names maybe doesn't belong here in some opinions but if it were for a whole season long. I think this team will out hustle any other team. For a one game only match I think I will go for this team.

PG: Curry
    SG: Durant
    SF: Melo
    PF: ZBo
    C: Chandler

Pound from inside and for offensive rebounds outside to shoot the ball/

11. subzor

subzor Well-Known Member

cp3
    harden
    durant
    lebron