Natalie Tong Recovers from Collapse While Filming for TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 10, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

natalie-tong-2017.jpg

Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) has recovered well from her fainting episode and is now back to work.

A few days ago, Natalie passed out while filming a scene for the new TVB drama The Time of Tung Yan <棟仁的時光>, and was rushed to the hospital. After about a day of rest, Natalie returned to the crew to continue her shoot.

Reporters visited Natalie at the Shau Kei Wan set of The Time of Tung Yan yesterday. She confirmed that she is in good health and will make sure to drink more water next time.

“I’m a lot better now,” she said. “The crew allowed me a day of rest, and I officially resumed work yesterday. I’ll make sure to drink more water and not work in an empty stomach!” (Has filming been tiring?) “Maybe it’s because I shot a raining scene a few days ago, and it was around that time of the month for a woman. The stress built up, so I fainted.”

Natalie, who plays an emergency medical technician, needs to stay in shape. There are many scenes that require her to carry heavy objects. Filming seven days a week, principal photography is expected to last until late July.

Asking if her ex-boyfriend, Tony Hung (洪永城), had extended his well-wishes to her, Natalie said, “Many of my friends have sent their concerns. I couldn’t respond to them all.” (Did you respond to Tony Hung?) “I’ve read all of their messages. I did update my Instagram about my condition, so they can read what I said there. They know I’m fine. Don’t worry!”

When Natalie was struggling to regain consciousness, she said she could faintly hear the emergency medical technicians talking to her. “It’s a warm feeling, to know that they’re with me. I will play their role well so people can know their hardships!”

Creds: Oncc