Nancy Wu Waiting for Myolie Wu to Marry First

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 6, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

nancy-wu-marriage.jpg

Turning 34 years old on September 9, the fans and the media are wondering if Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and her music producer boyfriend, Terry Chan (陳明道), will tie the knot soon. Though they have only been dating for about a year, rumors say that the couple have already moved in together and are at the stages of discussing marriage.

Terry, who is currently busy with shows in Mainland China, has been spending more time with Nancy whenever he has free time in Hong Kong. Yesterday afternoon, the paparazzi spotted Nancy and Terry leaving Nancy’s home in Tseung Kwan O together. Nancy drove Terry to the train station in Hung Hom, where he would then take an express bus to Mainland China. After arriving to the train station, Nancy and Terry chatted for over fifteen minutes before Terry finally bid Nancy goodbye.

In a phone interview, reporters asked if Nancy would often drive her boyfriend to work. She expressed, “We are very happy together. It’s been sweet! We take turns driving each other.” Nancy denied living with Terry, explaining that he has his own home. “I am still here in Tseung Kwan O, as it is closer to work.”

Mentioning that her close friend, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), would be getting married to boyfriend Philip Lee at the end of the year, Nancy was asked if she too would be tying the knot soon with Terry. Nancy said, “I will not go ahead of her! She’s our head. As younger sisters, we should line up patiently behind her!”

Would Myolie sponsor her wedding dress if Nancy is to get married? “If that day come for me, I’m very sure she would be supportive.” Nancy admitted that she has not thought about marriage yet, “Right now, the most important thing is to be happy. The future should be dealt later.”

Creds: Oncc

2. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

Huh? They broke up no? The past news said she was friendly to Rosina to get a rich bf?