Nancy Wu "Fitter than Boyfriend"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Nancy Wu1.jpg

Nancy Wu (胡定欣) was filming for a health food brand yesterday in Sai Kung, she admitted that recently she has been 'hit by the gym bug' and enjoys exercising a lot, and proclaimed that her figure is actually better than her boyfriend Terry Chan (陳明道).

"He does work out too, but i'm fitter!"

After shooting the advert, the crew members surprised Nancy with an Oscar award looking cake, in hopes that she will receive many awards in the upcoming TVB anniversary awards ceremony.

Nancy thanked her clients support and for showing confidence in her to win TV Queen. This is the second time she has worked with this health company and was very satisfied with their commission.

Regarding recent posts on social media of Nancy's gym results, she was asked whether it was because of this job that she had to get fitter?

Nancy laughed, and explained that she's actually been spending more effort exercising in gym than in work.

"When I was filming, there was a lot of action scenes and since I went gym with Joel Chan (陳山聰) , I fell in love with it, even if I have to sacrifice my beauty sleep, I'll still go."

Nancy 2.jpg

~~~

cred: oriental daily

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

I ll be happy if she wins! When i saw the cake , i thougth she won the TVB Queen lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Why the hell do they hook up w/ clown dudes? I have no idea.

4. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

maybe that dude help advance her career?
    TVB awards dont mean shit anymore...

5. ^exactly.....

But I think nancy has become a good actress,, she's coem a long way from being a KLF

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

You can def tell by the definition in her arms that she's been working out, as well as her face slimming down, not as round as before.

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

but thats disgusting. thsts chrissy chau. thats starvation.

her mouth proally smells cuz she smokes and starves.

8. ^ taking it to the full extreme there o_0"

9. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I thought she won something...lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

her cake is misleading lol, i thoguht it was the tvb queen trophee or celebration after hahha

11. That's not yet ma!!