Nancy Wu Celebrated 33rd Birthday

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 10, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Nancy-Wu-33.jpg

Turning 33 years old, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) celebrated with her good friends earlier. Nancy also had met up with her boyfriend music producer Terry Chan (陳明道) last night.

At a watch brand promotional event, Nancy received an engraved watch as a gift. Although she had to work during her 33rd birthday, she had already celebrated her birthday earlier with good friends Myolie Wu (胡杏兒), Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚), Elaine Yiu (姚子羚), Selena Li (李施嬅), and Vivian Yeo (楊秀惠).

“[My] birthday wish is old-fashioned! Good health is the most important. Only with good health can I continue to work. Right now, I am filming fighting scenes. After one day of filming, I already have a lot of injuries from collisions. Hopefully the filming from here on out will be smooth and no one will get hurt.”

When asked what Terry gave for her birthday, Nancy sweetly said, “He gave himself to me! He is very creative. We actually celebrated earlier, but he bought two cupcakes last night and we ate it at 12 a.m. He knows I go exercising in the morning, so I can burn it off. Actually, as long as he dotes on me, it is enough.”

On whether one of her birthday wishes is to get married with Terry, Nancy expressed, “I really don’t have plans yet. At this point, we are both very happy. I am busy filming every day and have not had time to think about other things!”

With rumor abuzz that Nancy may win this year’s TV Queen award, Tavia Yeung (楊怡) stated earlier that she would vote for Nancy. Expressing her gratitude for the support, Nancy smilingly said, “Hopefully what she says will come true! I need to be nominated first. Hopefully the audience will still remember my character and continue to support me.”

Creds: oncc

2. Sherry

Sherry Well-Known Member

I dont get it....some news say she is single and looking for a rich boyfriend and now she is still going out with her bf :wot::wot::wot:

3. Thought they broke up? 33? still looks great ... HBD Nancy~!!! :wub:

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I thought Nancy was older....hmmm

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

i think her real age is like 35 or 36. she's always under some shadow. lolz..

6. She isn't old! lol y'all just young :tongue2:

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

She still looks very good....ALL the best in your career and love life Nancy....