nancy wu cameo (ep 14)

Discussion in 'The Hippocratic Crush - On Call 36 小時' started by shinobi, Mar 2, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    for a few sec and shes masked ...why didn't they just get a KLF-detect

2. wal

wal Well-Known Member

wow.. someone been paying attention O_O

3. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Didn't even notice it was her -lol

Wasn't this series filmed around when TVB had no KLF cause they were all going on "strike"? :p

5. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... Saw that too, but didn't think much of it; I had supposed it was just a way of previewing her before her character is introduced in a later episode. I remember thinking, "Oh, there's Ma's main squeeze, Nancy, from the lawyer show, so is there going to be a love showdown between Tavia, Mandy and Nancy too, now...?" Ha ha... Frankly, I didn't even know that TVB had a Keh Leh Feh strike.

But, it's good that TVB is doing things like this; keeps viewers on their toes ;)

6. KLF strike-lol

7. [video=youtube;QXhWfXi8R10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXhWfXi8R10[/video]
    Nancy's response

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

GJ shino....

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Lol at how the video shows a mans hand on close up with it's suppose to be Tavia's hand. She done it for free o_0

10. joonna

joonna Member

Apparently she stopped by to visit the casts ( Kenneth Ma), rumors of the two getting back together!

11. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

The KLF strike made sense now because the KLF at the end was HORRIBLE!!!

12. wal

wal Well-Known Member

it does, but the choice of KLF is just omfg... you can randomly pick 10 people in mongkok and i'm sure they wouldn't look as awful as they did in the drama...

13. walter8299

walter8299 Well-Known Member

i think they just randomly grabbed 10 of those hardcore fans standing outside the studio or something... free of charge indeed because they are hardcore fans haha

money saving strategy