Myolie Wu: Winning Newcomer Award

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Dec 11, 2008.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thought that after competing for awards in TVB anniversary Awards, the artistes will be able to rest? Wrong! It is time for the Music Awards at the end of the year where all the Fadans and Siu Sans who have gone into the Music Industry will compete!

Being teased for " 胡 囧 囧 ", Myolie who has put in a lot of effort in the music career, has to win Linda Chung who is also competing for the same award and also win the hearts of the audience. Lucky, Myolie who is 29 this year, has Neway Star and Ms Lok to support her. There is hope in winning the newcomer award and this time, its not 囧 look anymore!

Although both of them entered into the Music industry in the same year as newcomers, and the big boss behind the recording companies is the same as Neway (Fala's rumoured boyfriend), but Myolie receives more favour from the company than Linda. Since the release of her new CD "Evolve" on the 28th of last month, besides being heavily advertised, Myolie also had a mini concert last saturday at Macau Sands Hotel.

Both are from TVB, and both are under Neway although the Label is different, but Myolie's chance of winning is higher than Linda for the two awards: 「叱咤生力軍 」 and "Top 10 Gold Songs for Newcomers" 「 十大勁歌金曲新人獎 」

Listening while sleeping. Myolie's ability to sing Live is better than most of the newcomers, but unfortunately, quite a few audiences are being invited by the wine company, so part of them do not have the heart to listen to the songs, instead, fell asleep.

Myolie worked hard in her dance, which is similar to the one she did in Hunan's Strictly come Dancing 2 in April.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

December

Although it is said to be a mini concert, but Myolie has changed two sets of clothes, and sang only 4 1/2 new songs, adding VIncent Wong and Hotcha as celebrity guests, and the whole concert was only one hour, definitely a mini concert.

The concert ticket costs 600 HKD each, 80% of the audience are invited by the Wine Sponsor, Remy Martin, who bought about 800 tickets.

Although that night, Myolie doesn't get any salary for performing in the mini concert, but Myolie doesn't think lightly of it : "I have practiced for an hour, of course it is tiring, but very happy... i really hope that one day, i can hold a concert at 紅 館 and sing for all to hear!"

To be the big winner at the Award Ceremony, besides support from the recording company, also have to depend on radio stations. An insider leaks out information that this year's Female Newcomer Award will be won by 17 years old Gem member initially, but now, Myolie has been heavily promoted, and her new song " Solo Traveling" is being played many times. In addition, her album launched ceremony was also held in the garden behind the shopping mall. Obviously being supported!

High chance of winning, Myolie admits: "It is too early to say now la! But the recording company and many radio stations are so supportive of me, i definitely can see la!" Talked about fame and ability, there is G.E.M, talk about support from the back, there is Myolie, high sales in her new CD, there is Linda Chung.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Besides clips from Bosco Wong and others, Kenneth Ma, Nancy Wu, Chris Lai, Grace Wong and Elaine Yiu attended the concert personally, holding up boards, behaving like fans. TVB Human Resource Top Executive Ms Lok brought along her two songs to support Myolie, showing that she is also her favourite.

Credit: linnette_zj @ http://myolie-wu.8forum.net
    myoliewu.org

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol MC Jin is gunna win it :p

3. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

i'll be speechless if she wins over G.E.M

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol im already speechless, she has ppl supporting her