Myolie Wu hasn't bought insurance yet

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Apr 9, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Source: Takungpao
    http://ent-you.blogspot.com/
    Posted by: jacky_t @ www.asianfanatics.net

[​IMG]

Myolie Wu, Patricia Liu and Charles Szeto attended an insurance function yesterday to promote the message of ‘total health management’ to the residents. However, it turns out that Myolie herself hasn’t bought this insurance. She said: “I have only bought an insurance for my father, but I don’t have one. Luckily I haven’t had any serious illnesses. After this function, I will consider to buy one. Hopefully, I will get a discount for promoting it. Because as far as I know it, an insurance is more expensive for artists compared with the residents.”

On the other hand, Myolie has to gain weight for her leading role in “Fei Teen Hei Sie”. She will cooperate with Andy Hui, whose popularity seems to be going downhill. At the same time, it is said that Andy is prepared to take up this series with the goal to give his popularity a boost. Regarding this, Myolie said: “I am not very sure about it. It is a good thing that there is an opportunity to cooperate with Andy. I liked him when I was younger. [They are saying that he is filming series to give his career a boost?] You can’t say it like that. Andy is someone who takes his work seriously. He hasn’t filmed series for a long time, so it will give the audience a refreshing feeling.”

2. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

she still didnt look like she gained weight, she look hot!1one!1

3. whoaitselaine

she looks pretty. you can't really tell she gained some weight.

4. winkie

winkie New Member

oh wow myolie still looks great....she always has that swt n loving face.=) Wow andy hui's going to be in this movie...gosh wat actually happened to him???!! it's like after the break up wit sammi he extincted.....weird.... but I'm looking forward to seeing Myolie in action agn hehe I love her movies...she's a hard worker and u can tell it

5. whoaitselaine

lol, i know haven't seen andy in awhile o_O