Myolie Wu as Yuen-yuen

Discussion in 'Curse of the Royal Harem - 萬鳳之王' started by EvilTofu, Oct 31, 2011.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She's the Empress bitch from the get go...lol

Already hate her character...But she's not that bad in her role.

2. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

I think her acting is not bad, it's not as annoying as her other roles,
    she is calm because she's the empress

I hate it when she has loud motor mouth, thinks she's all that type of characters
    At least in this film she acknowledges Jessica as her rival
    She's evil now but I like to see her suffer towards the end >=D
    so I think I'm happy for her to be the bad guy because I know she's going to die/have a bad ending XD "fingers crossed"

#2 Toilet, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Motor mouth...so true, she's been in those type of roles from so many series.. it gets annoying after awhile.

It's something different.

4. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

she's old and ugly, don't know why tvb producers cast her as the lead, if it wre modern day i'd say she was a gong liu (HK girl)

5. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

Her voice is too high pitched and it gets worse when she's talking quickly -_-

6. babs

babs Well-Known Member

she's not really that evil. just jealous and wants to keep her husband's love. no one wants to share their husband and she was the favorite for so long so to have someone come in and take her spot really hits her hard. understandable. until she starts killing people she isn't really evil.

7. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

never like myolie wu...but her acting is indeed better than kate...

8. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

Agree with the most of you, I think the only time I did like Myolie Wu was in Eternal Happiness and Colorful life where she played a very quiet good girl role. Less talking for her, more enjoyment for me!

9. Youks

Youks Member

After this performance of Myolie I really dont think she deserves "best actresses" award this year.. I don't think shes suitable for these types of role

10. toutoitenshi

toutoitenshi Member

I am actually fine with myolie in this I think her character is a kid at heart who wants what's best for her parents so sacrificed her love life for their happiness.

11. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

infront of the king she's sweet girl, then with her maids she's so fierce. good portrayal but her acting was fair fair ba. not as good as Gong Sum Gei.LOL.

12. shaorin

shaorin Active Member

she is decent as an actress. but ya she kind of ugly in this series. Don't like the way they dressed her.

13. Youks

Youks Member

TVB make up choices in make are really overdone, especially it when it comes to ancient "evil" roles. Its like the heavier the make the more it screams "that person is evil a bad person"

14. onni

onni Well-Known Member

Myolie acted very good in this series. her roles in other of her series are usually exagerating but i like her this series. i guess she will get the TV Queen Award base on this series.

15. I dun get why people I like her... I likey her ^^
    But I think she looks really young in this series tho... Maybe it's because she lost so much fate so her face looks smaller? o_O;