杏兒擔心黃宗澤 (Myolie Is Worried About Bosco) Friday, June 17, 2011

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by love_of_tvb, Jun 17, 2011.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

杏兒擔心黃宗澤:「喺屋企好慘好似坐監」 (Myolie Is Worried About Bosco: "Being At Home Is Terrible, It's Like Being In Jail")

日前黃宗澤(Bosco)在家慘遭偷拍全裸照後,昨日缺席邵氏新片《勁抽福祿壽》開鏡拜神活動,女友胡杏兒亦甚覺難堪,昨日開工時忍不住呵番Bosco!不過,愁爆的Bosco在微博向各方好友「報平安」,還希望大家別動氣,現時正平復心情,多謝大家關心及關注。

Recently, Bosco Wong was photographed nude at home. He did not appear in the blessing ceremony for the new movie produced by Shaw Brothers. Bosco's girlfriend, Myolie appeared at work yesterday and said she felt embarassed. She could not resist calming Bosco. But, the worried Bosco stated his current situation on Weibo. He hoped for everyone to stay calm, and not be angry. He thanked everyone for their support and attention.

至於一身古裝打扮返電視城開工的胡杏兒亦力撐男友:「好無奈!唔知講咩好,都畀人睇晒!(無綫封殺佢哋?)都唔係封一世,我都好擔心Bosco唔開心,但都見佢都OK,希望佢哋唔好再影。Bosco依家喺屋企好慘好似坐監,要閃閃縮縮!」
    Appearing in an ancient costume at TVB City, Myolie showed her support to boyfriend. "Very helpless! I don't know what to say, everyone has seen everything already!" (TVB placed ban on them?) "It's not for life. I am quite worried that Bosco is unhappy. But, I've seen that he is OK. Hopefully, they won't take pictures anymore. Bosco seems to be in jail at his home. He has to hide!"

《勁》片雖然沒有Bosco,但曾志偉、「福祿壽」、張可頤、高海寧、陳美詩與息影「鬼后」王小鳳等出席宣傳撐場。對於Bosco在寓所被偷拍全裸照,志偉強調雖然藝人「食得鹹魚抵得渴」,但在家中換衫是天經地義,偷拍行為實在不可取。

Although the blessing ceremony did not have Bosco, Eric Tsang, the three Gods (Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam, and Johnson Lee), Maggie Cheung, Samantha Ko, Macy Chan, and Pauline Wong appeared at the ceremony. Regarding Bosco photographed naked, Eric Tsang stressed that artistes should expect the unexpected (?). But, changing clothes at home is a normal thing and taking photographs without the artistes' consent is immoral.

Translated by: love_of_tvb
    Source: The Sun (HK)