My PingPong Boy

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by Airree, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

Alrighty.. since this Fan Fiz forum Is a dragg.. no offense..

And I cannot write for beans. I decided to share a fanfic with you guys..

I've gotten permission from the author to share.

Those of you from Soompi.. may have read it.

Here's the Soompi Link if you have an account there..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=941

then.. to download it if you don't..

download

okay.. so.. If this doesn't work out for everyone.. I'll just post the chapters itself individually...

FYI this is a Korean Fanfic.. any questions as to what something is.. just ask.

2. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

I realized that I should leave you with something.. so that you might want to read it.

And so.. the First page of My PingPongBoy.

((Author's Note: This is a repost. As you know, this story is completed.))

My PingPongBoy
    Written by Amaranth

[​IMG]
    Doc. format : download
    _____

Thanks to the wonderful Mel, for making an idex.

[ Park Jung Sang's Online Entries ]
    Chp.01| MSN

I’ll tell you how I met my boyfriend.

My boyfriend isn’t your typical pretty boy with a mysterious past. No.

DEFINITELY NOT.

For one thing, he’s loud, obnoxious at times, and extremely blunt, and he’s got nothing to hide. I know what you're thinking---that they're all bad traits. However, as you get to know him better along the way, you’ll come to understand why I like him so much in spite of all of his flaws.

And I’d like to repeat, ALL OF HIS FLAWS.

It all started when I logged onto MSN messenger that particular day after school when I refused to do my homework. Wait. Scratch that.

Let me rephrase it.

It all started like any other day. I was logging onto MSN because I had chosen not to do my homework. In my case, homework wasn’t my top priority. I mean---it’s supposed to be, but hell---you spend your entire day at school, why would you want to do more work?

My username is KoreanPrincess.(How very original)

A window popup message popped up several seconds later, telling me that someone by the username of PingPongBoy@Hotmail.com has added me to his list.

Damn. How weird is that? PingPongBoy has added me to this list and I don’t even know him.

But wait a second here…

If PingPongBoy has added me to his list…

…Then that would mean I have four people on my list now!!

Reasons for my happiness?

I don’t make many friends online.
    To be more exact, I don’t have many friends offline either.
    To be extremely honest, the other three people on my lists are all my cousins.

Aiiieee!! I’m so happy. And it’s a boy!!!

I clicked on the messenger box to find that PingPongBoy was online!

My heart pounded and fluttered with nervous excitement. My cheeks were getting hot. Oh no!
    Cheeks getting hot, heart pounding and hands were starting to sweat. Oh my!
    PingPongBoy is probably HOT! Oh yes!

Next thing I knew, he was messaging me.

PingPongBoy says:
    Hi
    KoreanPrincess says: uhm, hi…
    PingPongBoy says: you’re cute.

I’ve never came across a guy who was so upfront about it. No guy in my school has ever dared to approach me and tell me that I was cute. Okay, let me be honest here. I have plenty of them telling me I was cute, but after a while they would tell me, 'Wanna go out and have some fun together' when they really mean, 'Wanna go out and screw the living sh*t out of each other'. They only wanted one thing from me. To get inside my pants---or skirt. Those perverted horndogs.

I wasn't so sure about this PingPongBoy. But if he was like them, I'll be sure to mess with his head.

KoreanPrincess says:
    How do you know that I am cute?
    PingPongBoy says: saw your pic on a site
    KoreanPrincess says: which site?
    PingPongBoy says: does it matter? All that matters is that you’re cute and I just wanted to tell you that---
    KoreanPrincess says: Oh…
    PingPongBoy says: you interrupted me
    KoreanPrincess says: I did?
    PingPongBoy says: Yes. You did it with the ‘Oh…’

I hated him already.

KoreanPrincess says: sorry…
    PingPongBoy says: That’s not you in that picture!!

At this point my heart stopped pounding completely. (Only because I was busted)
    Damn. This is what I get for using a fake picture. But then again, looking on the bright side, everyone does it, why couldn’t I? I didn't feel guilty for doing it, so I continued to play innocent.

KoreanPrincess says: Of course, that’s me. What makes you think it’s not?
    PingPongBoy says: cause I used to go out with her

And at this point, I swallowed my saliva in nervousness. *Gulp*

Aiieee!! No! This can’t be happening at all!!

KoreanPrincess says:

My only option was to log off.

I did just that.

A few seconds later, my phone rang. I grabbed for my cell phone on top of my desk and checked to see that it was a restricted number. My first initial thought was that...

…it had to be him…

Wahhhhh! I have a feeling my life is going to take a turn for the worst---or the better. All because of PingPongBoy has caught me using a fake picture. And now PingPongBoy was calling me on my cell phone!! Should I be ecstatic and jump up for joy?

See, I had two options.

Shut off my cell, walk away, and never answer it. Or answer it to make my life more interesting. You see, my life had always been a tad too boring and a tad too normal. I needed the excitement just like in the stories or the movies. Hey, I got nothing better to do, why not answer it?

Who knew that I would end up making a life changing decision the very moment I answered the phone?

“Hello?” I croaked, trying to find my voice. Somehow it sounded small.

“Why did you log off?!” came the loud and irritated voice from the other line.

I grimaced at the tone of his voice and came with up a lie. “I have dial-up. I got disconnected.”

“Liar.”

Damn. Could I be anymore predictable? “Wait---how did you get my number? Wait---don’t answer that. You’re supposed to get it. It’s how it usually works,” I said, followed by a girlish giggle.

“Huh? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Shut up. You’re supposed to tell me to meet you somewhere,” I said, twirling a tendril of my hair with my finger, remembering how in the stories, the main lead girl always receives a call from main lead guy, threatening her to meet up with him, otherwise she was going to die.

“Yah! Who says I wanna meet you? You’re probably ugly as hell, that’s why you used my ex’s picture!”

“Wrong. Because I’m way too pretty, that’s why. Who’d be stupid enough to post up their real picture on the net? The world is full of psychos, stalkers and pedophiles and dumbasses like yourself!” I retorted, feeling like I wanted to argue with him just for the heck of it. And---of course, because of my lack of maturity. Can’t really blame me for being bored.

“You’re retarded. If you’re so damn pretty then send me your real picture. I’ll be the judge.”

“Yah! Send yours first dumbass, and I’ll decide to see if you’re qualified to see my picture!!”

Heh, that was a good one.

“I’m talking about your picture! Why do you want mine for? Planning on checking me out?”

Stupid idiot had me there. I was sort of rendered speechless. And being rendered speechless, I blurted out, “Because---because ugly people aren’t allowed to see my pic!”

“Yah! How do you know I’m ugly?”

“I wasn’t talking about you.”

“Just shut up and send me your real pic!”

“F*ck you. You think I’d send it on your command PINGPONG---EEE BOY? I don’t know you. For all I know, you could be gay. Your features must be so feminine that it could make a pretty girl like me jealous of you,” I rambled on with my meaningless insults.

“B*tch. Don’t make fun of my name. And I look nothing like them gay retards who post their pictures online. Those guys don't have half the balls I got. Geez, I’m not that desperate for attention.”

Stupid idiot made fun of his own name. Who in the hell would come up with a name like that?

“Oh yeah, PingPong---eeee boy. What you gonna do? Your threats are meaningless at the moment. I’m not afraid of you!!!” I squealed over the phone.

“Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean I won’t do anything to you. And quit squealing so damn loud, you sound like a f*ckin’ mouse. If your voice sounds this horrible, I bet your face is no different. I feel sorry for you. It’s no wonder why you used a fake picture.”

“You try anything and my oppa will kick your f*ckin' ass!”

“Your oppa? Which? Your boyfriend or your older brother?”

“Both of them!” I blurted.

He snorted over the line. “K’yeah right, loser. You probably don’t have an older brother or a boyfriend. Probably too ugly to keep them both.”

Wahhh! The nerve of the guy. He was right about one thing. I didn’t have an older brother or a boyfriend. I had a younger bratty brother who would most likely go against me rather than to defend me. However, he was wrong about me being ugly. I’m not ugly. In fact, I’m pretty. Very pretty. Everyone tells me so.

“Shut up, you’re just hating because I’m not showing you my pic!”

“Then show it, so we can end this thing.”

“I’m not showing it unless you show me yours! And why do you want to see my picture so bad? Are you that determined to win me over? Gosh, you must be one desperate motherf*cker.”

“Yah! What do you have to hide but your ugly face from me? You’re a chicken. Only ugly people hide their faces!”

Gosh, he was raising his voice louder and louder every time. My ears were starting to hurt. I raised my own voice to match his. “Yah! Just like you!!”

“B*tch,” he grumbled under his breath.

Truthfully, I never met anyone who cursed so much before. I have never been cursed at by a guy that way so that really got me fired up. “A$$hole.”

“Log on.”

“Fine. It’s a deal.”

I hung up on him and logged onto MSN.

PingPongBoy messaged me right away.

PingPongBoy says: send it
    KoreanPrincess says: hold up, idiot
    PingPongBoy says: whatever, ugly
    KoreanPrincess says: send yours first, PingUGLY---oops, I mean PingPong---eeeeeeeeeee!

He logged off and five seconds later, he logged back on. I quickly changed my display name to PingPongBoyHater.

PingPongBoy says: no, you send yours
    PingPongBoyHater says: What happened?
    PingPongBoy says: nothing. What the f*ck. What’s up with the sn?
    PingPongBoyHater says: you like?
    PingPongBoy says: change it right now
    PingPongBoyHater says: kekeke, no!
    PingPongBoy says: b*tch. Just send the f*ckin’ pic, alright
    PingPongBoyHater says: okay. You don’t have to swear, motherf*cker

I searched for the file and found it. Then I sent him the file.

Thirty seconds later after receiving the file…

PingPongBoy says: you’re pretty
    PingPongBoyHater says: yea, I know!
    PingPongBoy says: but that’s not you, is it?
    PingPongBoyHater says: how do you know?
    PingPongBoy says: I know because that’s my ex’s cousin
    PingPongBoyHater says: Puahahaha---I LIED!!
    PingPongBoy says: WHY DID YOU LIE?!!
    PingPongBoyHater says: It’s not a crime to use other people’s picture. I don’t think there’s a law against that. And I lied because I’m not stupid enough to send you my real pic, DUMBASS! PUAHAHAHAA!

I quickly logged off, reached for my cell phone to turn it off.

You see, I was one of those girls who went browsing on the internet, saving people's picture and messing around with anyone I chatted to. It was a sort of like a game I played to keep myself entertained. I really never thought that I'd end up getting busted though.

My name is Lee Ji Won. I stand at 5'5". I have long silky hair that I like to tie back once in a while. You could say that I was one of the few fortunate Korean girls who is gifted with naturally large round eyes with long lashes that would get other girls assuming I had plastic surgery done to them. I’m 17 years old, and I’m the prettiest girl in my school. No, I'm not going to hide the fact that I'm pretty. My mom says to me once, "Don't ever be ashamed of your beauty." So I grew up embracing it instead. I sound conceited, don't I? Tee Hee. It's okay; we all are in some ways. Being the prettiest of them all, the girls claimed me as the school’s slut. And being labeled as the school’s slut, all the guys assumed I was a brainless beauty who was only good at one thing(That I would let them inside my pants). Ah, the misconceptions of a highschooler like myself. That’s the thing about people these days. They can’t let you live happily. If you’re ugly, they make fun of you. If you’re pretty they make you look bad. And if you’re normal, they call you abnormal for being too normal. Gosh, I hate humans.
    ---

The next day at school during history class, Kim Soo Jin handed me an anonymous note.

Kim Soo Jin was the only loyal friend worth keeping. All the others that called friends were a bunch of two-faces. Soo Jin wasn’t the prettiest girl in school. In fact, Soo Jin was a little on the chubby side. She always complains about her appearance and claims that she is always on a diet.

"Yah! Why are you staring at me? Read the damn note!" Soo Jin said, shoving the letter into my face.

I read the note.

Lee Ji Won. I know who you are. I’ll meet you outside after school.

-- PingPongBoy
    ---

“Yah! Soo Jin-ah. What the hell am I going to do?” I asked her after class was over.

“Go and find out if he’s cute. If he is, then this is your story, Ji Won. This is the moment you get yourself a real boyfriend,” Soo Jin said, covering her mouth with her expression drifting off dreamily. “Oh my god. I can see it now. The beautiful Lee Ji Won arm-in-arm with this mysterious PingPongBoy.”

Soo Jin was one of them dreamers. She reads too many books and assumed that reality was just like it. I shoved her in the head to get her to snap out of it. “Are you gonna come with me?”

Soo Jin frowned. “With the possibility of getting beat up? No way,” she answered before taking off in a run.

I chased after her down the hallway like a madwoman . “Yah! Wait---you’re not going anywhere! Come back here!”

She called over her shoulder. “I can’t stay here, I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon!”

And then WHAM!

Soo Jin ran into the door.

Tee Hee. How ironic. Now she really needs one. I called to her, trying hard to contain my laughter. “Yah, Soo Jin-ah! You okay?”

“Yeah…” she answered while holding onto her nose shamefully. "I'll see you later, Ji Won."

With that, she was gone.

So much help from my loyal friend.

I went outside and gradually looked around to see if he might be standing out there.

No one was around except for a tall guy, leaning against the tree with his hands tucked inside his pockets. His styled hair hung in his face and he had the prettiest jaw line. His skin was flawless resembling those mannequins inside those shops. His lips looked so kissable. And he had those dark alluring eyes that you could drown yourself in. Aiiiee!! It has to be him!

I was lost in the moment. Lost in his presence. Lost in him.

When he settled his eyes upon me, he acknowledged me with a nod of his head. And then he opened his mouth to speak.

“Lee Ji Won.”

Aiii!!! That voice! Oh my god. It melted my heart. But yet somehow it sounded vaguely familiar at the same time...

Something hard struck the back of my head, throwing my head forward. What the f*ck?

I spun around to come face to face with an average looking guy dressed in basketball jersey, along with track pants, wearing a cap, and bouncing a basketball while chewing opened-mouth on a piece of gum. He was slightly darker than any other guy I’ve met before. His lips were placed in a sneer as if he was mocking me. And his almond eyes were checking me out in a way that made me completely uncomfortable. He was tall for one thing. Probably standing around six feet. Although to my dismay, he was nowhere near good-looking if you ask me.

He continued to bounce the basketball, jutting out his chin as if he wanted to say something offensive. I looked down at the ball and realized what had struck my head earlier.

“Yah! Did you just hit my head with that basketball?!”

He smirked at me. “Yeah, I did. Wipe that drool off your chin first before you speak to me. You’re sending it my way.”

“You---" I made an attempt to grab at the basketball so that I could hit him back with it.

He moved it out of my reach and said, “You thought he was me, huh?”

I turned back to the good-looking guy who was now flirting with some girl. “No,” I answered, utterly disappointed that the real PingPongBoy was the one standing in front of me instead of the hot looking one by the tree.

“Sorry to disappoint you, but I prefer not to look gay,” came his flat monotone voice.

“Yah! Just because you’re ugly doesn’t mean you can call other guys gay for being prettier than you are!”

“I’d rather be ugly than look like a girl,” he said, chewing loudly on his piece of gum.

I glared hatefully at him, wondering if he did the ‘chewing bit’ to annoy me on purpose. “I feel sorry for you.”

“I don’t need your pity. Bye,” he said, walking off as if nothing had just happened.

I felt cheated for some reason. This was the guy I had it out with online. This was the one I thought was good-looking. “Yah! This is it? This is all that you’re goin’ to say?”

“I came by to check you out. I didn’t come by to make a conversation with you.”

Check me out? “Yah! At least tell me what you think, you dumbass!”

He stopped, turned his head to the side and said, “No. I’ll keep my opinions to myself. That way I won’t make you worst than a conceited b*tch that you already are.”

I didn’t know whether to take that as a compliment or and insult.

The moment he disappeared out of my view, I bawled my eyes out.

Yeah, I cried like a baby.

3. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

LOL... did you know that that girl in the picture is actually a guy? -lol

There was a thread for him a while ago in the forum...

But anyway, soompi has some of the best fanfics ever! I haven't read this one yet... but I will when I find the time.

Have you read "What I Did For Love" by Val??? I just posted up the link. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

4. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

AHHHH OMG!! That one's so sad.. >< It made me cry. WAHHH so sad. It was the first Korean Fanfic I read.

5. onelove

onelove Well-Known Member

i've read this a long time ago on "s.o.o.m.p.i"...its a nice fic`` =]

love`
    mon