MP3 Discussion Thread:D

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by runtohell121, Dec 18, 2007.

?

Which Mp3 will you choose?

1. Zune 4gb/8gb/30gb/80gb?

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Ipod nano, classic, touch, shuffle?

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

Lets talk about mp3s!!! lolz:D go head and merge the thread if it has been posted >.< not sure.. cant find lol

I own 4 Mp3 players:
    Sansa E260, Zune 4gb, chinese branded mp3 player 4gb, and an apple shuffle 1gb :D
    out of those.. i dont know which one would be the best yet.. since i just got the 4gb zune like 4 hours ago..
    so lets go with this 1st is either sansa or zune.. 2nd is the chinese branded.. last is the stupid little shuffle

#1 runtohell121, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  2. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

hahahah u really started one. *thumbs up* good for u......

the only mp3 player i have is the one on my phone..... it has a built in speaker :p

3. runtohell121

here are the mp3 players :D
    [​IMG]
    Menu
    Sansa top part of screen a little scratched >.<
    [​IMG]
    Zune
    [​IMG]
    Chinese brand
    [​IMG]
    Song playing
    Sansa woot playing lee hacken lol
    [​IMG]
    Zune Apologize :D
    [​IMG]
    Chinese brand Baby Don't Go oops.. a piece of hair >.< lolz
    [​IMG]

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Haha someone loves their new toy.

5. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

can't see pics

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha for someone who made like half of the posts on those thread, i doubt you wouldn't be sure there is one hahahaha...anyways, congrats on that zune, should've went with the 80 though since you already just got a 4gb one lol....

oh shit dude i realize you have 3 - 4gb mp3 players whats the point dude haha...

7. wonder when theyre gonna switch to flac players instead of mp3 players as standard...

8. runtohell121

@ah_wong i can see the pic clearly.. lol and yea.. i have 3 4gbs... btw the chinese mp3 player has a total of 6gb though:D i have a mini sd card in it.. if i was gonna get the zune 80.. for sure my mom wouldnt let me get.. so i went with the 4gb.. its fine with me.. since i have 2 psp anyway lol :D i can have 1 4gb, and 2 6gb mp3 players:D expand it with sd cards heheheheheh

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@dann couldn't regular mp3 players already play lossless audio formats...it's not a really "mp3" player anyways....it's called "Digital Audio Players" so i don't think the format name is gonna change...i mean mp3 players play all types of formats nowadays anyways including video and picture formats, it didn't change.

10. runtohell121

yummm... mp3s.... ahh... my next goal.. hmm lol

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^homie are you blazin' tonite or somethin hahahaha

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i think some PMP's must be able to play lossless audio, but i've never looked into this. .FLAC audio is way too large to be practical on a portable device, unless you were rocking over 100 gigs of storage

13. runtohell121

@newazn
    huh??? go buy me a leather case for my zune!!! lol

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@runtohell, like smoking weed man cause you speaking random shit and i ain't getting you that case go ask your mama haha...

There's already mp3 players over 100gbs but yea so it only depends on the space, not that many people in demand for it yet so it's gonna take some time, but people will no doubt switch to more hq formats later on if the capacity of an mp3 player can expand but they will look for a less hq format first then more and more. gonna take years or there might be a format that is more highly compressed and have same quality as .flac in the future...we'll never know lol and probably the difference is not really noticeable to casual listener anyways, they'll just look for the next best popular thing and bandwagon on that, only true audiophiles with like $400 headphones would really care.

15. runtohell121

theres lots of mp3 player over 100gb now.. but the size are bigger thats all.. lol hmm.. a stupid zune leather case is freakin $30-$40... wth.. rip off.. and only found it in circuitcity..

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

all the zune accessories are over priced.. i want the dock with the component video cable outputs, but that is 99 dollars... fuken ridiculous.

you don't really need a case for the zune, iv heard reviews that the screen's plastic is supposed to be highly scratch resistant anyway

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@rth dude why you need the case if you could barely get the mp3 player in the first place, if you need it for workout then just use your old ones lol, you probably got cases for those... you probably can find e260 cases for cheap anyways since the model is probably gonna stop selling in a couple of months, i found one for like 8 bucks...

18. runtohell121

i found a silcone or whatever it is at radioshack for $1 which is for the sansa that is.. lolz and
    @fear, buy the video cable off ebay:D only $0.49 + like uhh $5 shipping i guess lolz still cheaper than in store:D
    this is very junky.. http://cgi.ebay.com/RETRACTABLE-AUD...ryZ86541QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUDIO-VIDEO...ryZ48680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    ipod uses the same audio/video cable as zune.. so both are same..

the sansa seems to be a plastic case.. but it got scratch so easily in 1 of my pocket.. which had nothing in it.. somehow it got scratched..

19. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind using flac since the quality is about the same as a CD. But still CD's can't compare to vinyl; I wonder if in the future they will make a format that sounds just as good as vinyl records.

20. runtohell121

wow this thread is going up fast >.< what is flac anyway? give me a defination! lol too lazy to look it up:D hmm.. is it big, bulky? lol