Miriam Yeung enjoys reactions to her role in "Wonder Women"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 17, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Her role as a scorned wife in TVB's "Wonder Women" felt so real that Miriam Yeung recently admitted that her friends are now beginning to spy on her husband Real Ting for her.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress shared the funny story with the media at the promotional event of her said drama, saying that friends and family alike were tuning in to the series every night and would even report on her real husband's whereabouts to her since then.

"Once a friend told me he was seen in Taikoo Shing, even though my [real] husband was in Macau at the time. They even told me they would kill Cheng Gong and tried to comfort me," she said with a laugh, referring to Raymond Wong's character in the drama.

As to whether she let her son Torres watch the series, Miriam said that her son is still very young and does not understand the differences between drama and reality, and therefore is not allowed to watch it.

As to whether she may have the possibility of winning Best Actress at the TVB Anniversary Awards for her performance, the actress responded, "I don't think too much about winning awards. There are other great shows like "The Defected", "Barrack O'Karma", and "The Man Who Kills Troubles"."

credits: yahoo.sg