Michelle Yim (Mi Xue)

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by gl00mydayz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. gl00mydayz

gl00mydayz New Member

In HOG, there is a character by the name of Ling Lei. She is Lei Sei Kay's younger sister, Mr. Chinatown's sister in law, Moses' & Fala's & Bosco's aunt. Wat do you think of her performance?

I personally <3 her! Her acting is just great. I have great expectations for her since TBOL. -lol

2. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

I agree her acting is pretty good.

3. she will be shadowed in this series because there are alot of veteran actors up against her.... tong yun guy, susanna, and the 1st Wife.

#3 shinobi, Apr 27, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  4. talkbird

talkbird Member

i feel that she act really well in this serie .... keep it up .. hope to see more coming up..

5. ainikawaii

ainikawaii Member

i agreee...she is really good! she could play both the evil and good characters and thats what makes her a really good actress=)

6. Arctic_fire

Arctic_fire Well-Known Member

she looks young, to be in that age ,,.

7. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Loooove her. Or maybe it's her character that I really like. Anyway, she acts pretty well.

8. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really liked her in TBOL. She was really good in acting. She hasn't been in dramas for so long. Nice to see her back.

Although one day, my mom went like, 'Wow, is Michelle running out of money or something? She's been in so many series currently.' I guess that's sort of true... First, she went as a guest or whatever for On The Road I nad then she acted on TBOL and now this.

I'm not complaining though, she acts really good. -lol

9. ktvb

ktvb Member

She's such a lovely character here ^^ I liked her in Brink as evil and she's really likable here as good too =)

10. demonle

demonle Well-Known Member

^ agreed. After watching her in BL i hated her character since she was so evil, but here its so different. I also find her pretty attractive-noclue

11. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

she's still attractive despite her age..i agree with shinobi though that she'll be shadowed especially by lee si kei but i heard as the story progresses she'll have a secret that even unknown to her own sister(lee si kei)

12. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It's some kind of secret between her and Chinatown I think. They hinted at it early on.

13. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Her acting is pretty good because she's got some experience under her belt. I think that she is made pretty attractive in this series is because she's suppose to be single.

14. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I think Michelle is a very good actress because I believed she had lots of experiences and she could express herself very well in both evil character and as well as good character.

15. daphne_uijen

daphne_uijen Member

Yeah, I particularly love Michelle's acting in this series too. I've never heard about her until I watched The Academy, where she played Ron's mum.

But in this series, I think her acting skills has really been proven. I hope her character will not really be overshadowed by the others (though that is quite inevitable) and hopefully it will develop into something more.

The series is getting really exciting now. =)

16. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Her performance in epi 20 was good, esp. when she told the husband that everyone should ignore the second wife.

17. xxsweetheartxx

xxsweetheartxx Well-Known Member

I just wish I could look as young as she is at her age, she keeps herself very well

18. ktvb

ktvb Member

Mayeb they share a son 0__0 ..MOSES!!! jk..lol just me and my random guessing.

Michelle' looks very pretty esp for her age..she must be beautfullwhen she was young

19. edmundteh

edmundteh Well-Known Member

i love her character, very seldom she acts nice character, with so much patience and good heart.

20. dinkojinko

dinkojinko Active Member

she's a very nice person in HOG, but she's too nice at times. Everybody always seems to think has some ulterior motives and look how many times Suzanne Kwan has tried to get rid of her. =(