Michael Wong to Have 1st Concert at HK Coliseum

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 8, 2006.

1. nda893.jpg
    Tuesday February 7, 2006 Hong Kong

Because of the song 'Fairytale', Malaysian singer Michael Wong has been famous throughout China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other Asian countries. On the 29th of next month he will be having a one show concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum. He said, "I'm really happy to be able to have a concert at the Coliseum already! I'm satisfied even with only one show, I will try my best."

It is confirmed that he will have a reporters meeting on February 14th on Valentine's Day. Michael returned to Hong Kong yesterday to start promotional work. Earlier he had arrived at a school to photograph for the poster and was playing the piano and singing along. Even though it was vacation that day, alot of students still went to school to make up a lesson. When they entered the school, everyone stood inthe entrance to watch his performance and he said, "I'm really sorry, I didn't know it will affect them in studying."

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060208/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net

2. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Active Member

The Song "Fairytale" is super. i keep listen to that song all day long.

3. YeeSun

YeeSun Active Member

who is this guy? =S

4. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

woa i never knew he was from malaysia

5. frankie

frankie Guest

good concert, good quality

6. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

Malaysian Singer

7. pbear

pbear Member

"Tong wah" is such a great song

8. ambrosius

ambrosius Member

tong wah is really good song

9. ede559

ede559 Well-Known Member

Re: Michael Wong to Have 1st Concgert at HK Coliseum

I only recently started to listen to Michael Kong, but must say the song Fairytale is class and also his Fairytale album is very good

10. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

YAY..... mY man finally making it happen....think should be good...Although his live singing sux....he deserve it for all his hard work all these year to spread his music