Michael Tao Dai Yu

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by tien317, Nov 19, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I Love seeing him on screen since Detective Investigation Files 1 to 3...He may not be the best actor, but he is very good in acting as a police...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

Michael's a good actor! I liked his pairing with Sonija in On The First Beat, heh. : D

3. fruity dofu

fruity dofu Well-Known Member

yeah, he is a pretty good actor..I like him in detective investigation with kenix kwok..i think this paring is the best, no one could beat that because i think their chemistry and relationship in there is very bonded and good. Other than that, i like him in love bond..again, he pair up with kenix again..=) altho that series is kinda old, but not that old, i thought the plot was kinda good..is a light hearted family series that contain some comedy..moses and bernice was so funny in there too..heh...other than that, i havent seen michael in any good script series that will boost his popularity back up. i thought on the first beat was alrite..think he is not getting promoted much because of the rumors between him and sonija kwok..=(

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

first beat was a really good comeback for him.....

i really WISHED that he was in detective investigation files IV...instead of louis koo..

i mean louis did a good job in the IV but....still......

michael and kenix....was a really good match back then....

anyone else agrees?

5. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more!!!

Hehe... I can't wait to start watching Wasabi Mon Amour. He's one of the reason why I wanna watch this. :3

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yea, he is a pretty good actor, He can act deep into the character.

7. eilin

eilin Member

i lurve him so much!! xD

8. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

used to like him, but ever since he came back to TVB (think 2 to 3 years ago), found that he had aged a lot and some of his acting is really annoying. Maybe its becoz he didnt aged gracefully.... hehehe

9. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Michael was awesome in On The First Beat and Wasabi Mon Amour.

10. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

Soo cute for his age!! He can act so well in so many different roles!! we need more michael's in tvb!