Marvel’s The Defenders (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Damn now this looks good...looking forward to this I just hope the story line makes sense, with only 8 episodes that's good then, hopefully the story line is straight to the point.. Although are they going to make Claire and JJ have a love triangle with Luke, and not sure if I can really see Sigourney Weaver as a Hand leader...what happened to Gao?

#2 crasianlee, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017
  3. Releasing this weekend? :yes:

4. crasianlee

Half way into this and it's a lot better then IF and LC combined...Love how they tie them together.

5. slow at first but picks up at Ep4

DD carried this show again Iron fist was ok he improved haah

the other two cant even fight Lol really boring in fight scenes

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I watched the first 2 episodes and decided to go back and watch Iron Fist (haven't watched it yet), probably a better idea if i want to know what's going on

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

damn i'm behind. i still need to catch up to all the other series before i start this one.

8. crasianlee

It's almost not even worth watching IF and LC though when you jump into this one.
    I thought the pace was pretty good in this series, and makes you want more, the other ones weren't like that. Yes the banter between JJ and DD is great, I still don't like how the nurse is hooked up with LC though when you can see that LC wants to get back with JJ. Also yeah IF is still whiny in this series and it looks like he got more thinner too portraying him, while Colleen looks more mature and dolled up almost.

9. she should have her show lol shes pretty and can fight better than the other two ;)

give a azn girl a chance:headbang2:

10. crasianlee

Agreed, she's partners with Misty Knight in the comics, so obviously they may make a show with her, love how top heavy Misty Knight is too in the show haha...Just finished this series, pretty good. Looking forward to what they have install for them.