Marvel's Iron Fist (Netflix)

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by crasianlee, Jul 23, 2016.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Second Trailer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Netflix has done well for Marvels on these shows.

3. I hope its better than the last 2 Luke cage and Jess jones (N) couldn't get into those but love DD

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. crasianlee

Yeah DD season 2 was great, LC was so dumb but in all honesty it did fit the character in the comics, just dumb that they didn't pull JJ into his series at all, and JJ was ok just the sex scenes and nagging made it barely tolerable :p This one has a lot of potential though.

5. crasianlee

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. saw few eps the main guy is not very good lol and fighting is amateur hahah

crasianlee did you see Legion another new show looks better :hmm:

7. EvilTofu

I had high hopes but it left a lot to be desired

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. crasianlee

I did, the first 6 episodes were ok, the shows very trippy though and it was kind of annoying too that it seemed to go back and forth but I do understand the reason behind it. Episode 7 is probably the best because it name drops the Shadow King which is cool since I know the background of story for Legion. You got Sid who's like a Rogue and Cary who's like a Monet if you know who Monet is in the comics. But yeah I'm not sure how long this series will last if it's all in Legions mind all the time. The main villain is pretty good though in the series.

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  9. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

i'm at episode 8. it was interesting in the beginning and now it's getting boring..

10. EvilTofu

I actually like the actor that plays Madame Gao. She's very good at manipulations.

11. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

I like everyone except for the main actor. That dude suck in acting. It's really amateur. I dont feel any connections with the actor at all. As for the fighting scene, Colleen Wing did a better job than IRON FIST himself. Iron fist deserves a better actor imo.

• Like Like x 2
  12. gmani01

gmani01 Well-Known Member

agree that the main character is terrible...simple plot stretched over so many episodes. Daredevil was just so good that all the followups aren't up to par.

• Like Like x 1