Mario Kart Wii

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by uryu, May 5, 2008.

1. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

anybody got? great game imo

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

nope, does the game come with the steering wheel controller?

3. i think its a separate buy, since it is an accessory...... in other words a piece of plastic they are selling to you for 100x the production cost..... lol

4. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

comes with it. But if ur plannin 2 get for another wii remote, ya hav 2 get another steerin wheel for it.
    The game is pretty gd, tbh - esp playin on Nintendo Wifi mode

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh such a rip, just use the wiimotes then. they should work surely.

6. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

no i havnt but have been thinking of getting it. Is it really worth it, or is it only a hype??

7. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

yea, they work perfectly fine with jst usin the wii remote n the nunchucks. The steerin wheel is jst "extra" of them, to make u look like ur drivin for real...

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The game's alright, but I'm getting kind of sick of the same thing over and over. Not THAT much new stuff in this game :\

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye thats what i was thinking, it looks pretty much the same as the old version on gamecube but graphics are slightly better. i prob won't get it. just save the money for smash brawl.

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i got it with the wheel thing....lol, its pretty funXD

11. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

it does get boring tho, after unlocking all the kart,maps, and chars :x i gotta play online, but something messed up w/ my wiifii :(

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Steering wheel's just adding to the profit they are making

13. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know, but it isn't that expensive so its not too bad. the nunchuck on the other hand is just ridiculously expensive for wat it is and if u add the cost of that with the cost of wiimote, one controller is very expensive.

14. cothfy

cothfy Active Member

This game is really great only if you play with other ppl, you can have so much fun and laughter...always been a fan of mario kart since the days of the snes.

15. Taka

Taka Member

I played it for the first week and never played it again.

16. even tho mario kart is a great game, think they are over doing it by releasing it at all the consoles and handhelds, it isnt a game that people would buy the console for :p and tbh i doubt that if people got the game on another console/handheld they would think twice before buying this game, the wii game only adds new maps but no new features.

17. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

game comes with the controller, extra steering wheel is 10 bucks USD

18. michael38

michael38 Active Member

i think that it kinda sux u have turn the wii mote without the nunchuk. gets really annoying.

19. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Bought the game last week, been addicted to it ever since! you get the wheel with it though I prefer to use the remote + nunchuck cause it's easier. the wifi is the best thing about the game since it can get boring playing the game over and over by yourself.

20. masterchef4393

mario kart wii !! and fit