Mandy Wong Injures Co-Star in "Three Women, One Gene"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 15, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

mandy-wong-winston-tsang-injury-2016.jpg

An unfortunate mishap on the set of Three Women, One Gene <三個女人一個「因」> had brought Mandy Wong (黃智雯) to tears. The TVB actress, who plays a woman with dissociative identity disorder in the series, accidentally injured costar Winston Tsang (曾海昌) in the eye during a fight scene.

“I accidentally hit him in the corner of his eye, and he immediately started bleeding,” she said. “He was bleeding so much. I felt so bad I cried!”

Three Women, One Gene stars Mandy Wong as a woman suffering from DID. She has three distinctively personalities, and each identity is involved with three different male characters. In the aforementioned fight scene, Winston plays a thief who is trying to mug her boyfriend Jason Chan (陳智燊), but Mandy stops Winston by attacking him with her elbow.

Due to Mandy’s inexperience in fight scenes, she couldn’t control her own speed, and her elbow clipped Winston in the face. Winston suffered a 3 cm laceration in the corner of his eye as a result.

“I didn’t know I could be that strong!” said Mandy. “For the drama and for interest, I took Choy Li Fut lessons. Perhaps I cannot control my own strength.” Mandy said she has little to no experience in filming fight scenes and will now stay one hundred percent alert when doing similar scenes in the future. She admitted that the incident has left behind a shadow, but she is grateful for the emotional support that the cast had given her.

Winston was sent to the hospital after the accident. In a later interview, he said he has already recovered, adding, “I’m okay! It was just an accident! I didn’t need to get stitches!”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

so she likes it rough :trollface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. those tops are coming back in style (mandys pic) :gum:

this wintson klf guy getting some buzz from this news :kelefe:

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

face is very important for a celebrity but guy is okay if just a minor injure

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Good, she can def sport them! She's prettier and prettier...