Maddened by Eason losing to Leo, Go East will not be Working with Metro

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Wednesday January 3, 2006 Hong Kong

Maddened by Eason losing to Leo, Go East will not be Working with Metro

Go East Entertainment, who were earlier disappointed with Eason Chan receiving 0.5 awards less than Leo Ku at Metro’s music award ceremony, did not attend the after party. But this time, despite Eason receiving 2 awards less than Leo at the Chik Chak awards, Go East Entertainment allowed artists to go to the after party. An executive of Go East expressed that he was happy with the results and also respected them. When asked why Go East attended the after party despite Eason losing to Leo, the executive said, “Let’s not bring up things from the past. In the entertainment industry, you must look ahead.”

When asked if Go East will be working with Metro in the near future, the executive replied, “We won’t be collaborating for now. Don’t want to dwell on the subject. I don’t want to make it seem like we’re having a fight. But I am happy with the results tonight, satisfied and comfortable.” Regarding the rumours of Go East working hard to get Eason TVB’s best male singer award, he commented, “We will be legally and justly fight for awards for all our contracted artists.”

credits: mingpao, asianfanatics.

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I still think Eason should win and not Leo his record selling not good compare to Eason wonder why he win.