Lucas Wong announces hiatus amid controversy

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Aug 29, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Hong Kong singer turned K-pop idol Lucas Wong has recently announced his hiatus from showbiz.

The announcement was made by the WayV/SuperM/NCT member on 25 August amid allegations made by several former romantic partners that he used his celebrity status to cheat on them and their money.

The post read, "Here, I sincerely apologise to the people who have been hurt because of my wrong behaviour. I beg to give me a chance to apologise, I'm really sorry. At the same time, I also sincerely say sorry to the fans who have always supported and cared about me. I am sorry that I let you down."

"In the past few days, I have deeply reflected on what I have done. I am clearly aware of my mistakes and irresponsible behaviour, and I have let down the fans who have always supported me and supported me. I sincerely apologise again to everyone who was disappointed by my behaviour. I promise that this will not happen again, and at the same time, I will halt all activities and conduct deep self-reflection during the next period of time."

Lucas also expressed his apologies to his label SM Entertainment and members of his group for affecting them as well.

The controversy sparked after a Korean netizen revealed online that she was gaslighted by Lucas who left her after making her pay for a lot of expensive gifts for him throughout their time together.

Another victim came forward soon after with similar claims.

credits: yahoo

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

This guy is trash

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

And a pimp :p