Lo Zi Ching(Bui Bui) in Fathers and Sons

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by philostrate, Aug 19, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

She plays Wong Hei's daughter in the series. I must admit she's quite natural, compared to most kids, Jacky Zai's exceptional of course! this is the first time i've seen her in a series. She didn't perform outstandingly in the first few episodes but she did really well towards the end of episode 9. She's really a matured thinking kid who will not let her parents worry. I was actually moved by her performance in episode 9 lol. I will not add spoilers because I believe that some of you might not have seen it.

2. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

i find her quite annoying sometimes, but not too bad

3. night_fever_angel

night_fever_angel Active Member

lol yeah i find her quite annoying sometimes as well
    buh shes alryt altogether

4. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

she did pretty ok for a newcomer, some parts she acted quite natural, some parts were a bit overacted, she is still a child though

5. steelieman

steelieman Member

As a newcomer, I think she did a great job. TVB will probably use her more after this serie....

6. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

i think she did pretty good for a child her age =]

7. gday

gday Well-Known Member

yea i am annoyed by her because shes kinda as my mum said 'lou yun jeng' like very mature for her age just as my mum said again shes kinda lost her cuteness as a child. however she acts well and i think when she grows up she will be quite pretty.

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Lol like all of u commented.. she did fairly good as a newcomer at this age... Probably she might be a good actress in the future since she started acting at an early age..:)

9. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

For her age i think she acts pretty good. If it was me i would have forgot my lines and start crying for my mum lol

10. Ichibanzzz

Ichibanzzz Member

Although she does not perform as well as jacky, she is a decent enough child actor. It appears that she is very mature for her age compare to jacky in the series.

11. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I don't think this was her first series.

12. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

I've seen cameos of her and her role with Jacky have obviously made them outstanding as kids.

13. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

She sounded so matured in serious tone lol...

14. davidtan

davidtan Member

cute gal...

15. blu_karrot

blu_karrot Member

I miss the other girl though..... from the really popular fire show back in the days.
    I guess... bui bui is alright, but could be better. She just seems like such a snob though.

16. gday

gday Well-Known Member

Buibui is kinda old fashionmed but the part when she cried with wong hei was very well done better than a lot of adults, so I guess shes quite talented.

17. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Yeah...the crying was very convincing, but otherwise I found her acting a little forced. Over-acting sometimes

18. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

bui bui was anoying!!!