Linda Chung's Vancouver Wedding

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 29, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

linda-chung-jeremy-leung-wedding-photo.jpg

Wearing the traditional Chinese wedding qipao, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and husband Jeremy Leung were ecstatic when they greeted the reporters outside of their wedding venue on Saturday afternoon. The couple walked hand-in-hand as they generously allowed the reporters to take photos. Linda’s bridesmaids Leanne Li (李亞男), Christine Kuo (苟芸慧), Grace Wong (王君馨), and Eliza Sam (岑麗香) were also present.

It was a simple yet beautiful wedding banquet for Linda and Jeremy. The wedding, which was held at a rather humble venue in Vancouver on February 27, was uncomplicated. There was no wedding door game to prank the groom and no crazy after-party. Linda didn’t even prepare her wedding vows until the morning of. Linda’s self-composed song “I’m Married” <我結婚了>, which has lyrics written by Wong Cho-lam (王祖藍), was played at the wedding, but Linda did not perform it.

Linda: “I Love Him”, Hints at Pregnancy

Though the couple have only known each other for ten months, Linda said the decision to get married was not sudden. “On the fourth day we met, I already saw him as my husband, and he saw me as his wife. I love him.”

Reportedly five months pregnant, Linda was asked by reporters if she would be expecting her first child with Jeremy soon. Her response was rather obvious.

“Because of Chinese tradition, I cannot say anything about the baby,” she said. “I feel that it is too early, but I will announce it when the time is right. I will not say anything more.”

But when she was asked about how many kids she plans on having, Linda’s answer was not modest at all.

“Four!” Upon seeing the reporters’ shocked faces, Linda laughed and said, “Is that too much? I didn’t say this, my husband said it! But I will cooperate.”

The press then asked Linda to share details about how Jeremy proposed, but Linda declined with a laugh. “There are too many details to recall, and my husband doesn’t like me talking about it. But it was very sweet. He proposed at a place where there were many lights. He did everything. It was actually kind of comedic.”

When speaking about Jeremy’s positive qualities, Linda said, “He has too much! I truly love him, so much, and he really takes care of me.”

After a moment of thought, Linda said she admires Jeremy’s maturity, kindness, and courage. “Privacy is very important to him, but yet today he is willing to hold my hand and greet the public with a huge smile. Jeremy doesn’t even like taking selfies… but he does love children and is extremely filial. My parents adore him, so he is my Mr. Right!”

No Honeymoon After Wedding

Linda’s marriage and rumored pregnancy has raised questions about whether or not the TVB actress would retire from the entertainment industry. But Linda gave a big fat no, expressing that she loves her job and has no plans on quitting. She stressed that she still has a contract with TVB and plans on releasing her new studio album sometime this year.

Asking if Linda would be holding a second wedding ceremony in Hong Kong, Linda said, “No. Weddings are actually very tiring. It hurts my head.” Would they have a honeymoon after the wedding? “No,” said Linda again. “I’ll stay here [in Vancouver] and learn how to cook and help around the house.”

linda-chung-wedding-2016-1.jpg linda-chung-wedding-2.jpg linda-chung-wedding-3.jpg linda-chung-wedding-4.jpg linda-chung-wedding-5.jpg linda-chung-wedding-6.jpg linda-chung-wedding-7.jpg linda-chung-wedding-8.jpg linda-chung-wedding-9.jpg linda-chung-wedding-10.jpg linda-chung-wedding-12.jpg linda-chung-wedding-15.jpg linda-chung-wedding-16.jpg linda-chung-wedding-17.jpg linda-chung-wedding-18.jpg

Creds: Sina

2. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

She seems happy so wish her the best for her new life as a newly wed and a future mum :happy:

She's pretty in her wedding dress it suits her very well.

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

dam, the weddding looks so simple and cheap. I guess they want it to be fast and quick.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She is trying to cover her belly in the wedding dress in all those pics...hmm

Well, congrats...

5. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

dude just looks sketchy and creepy.. just too bad..

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

this guy makes 500k a month

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Really...that's a good reason to marry him even with that 80s/90s mullet...

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

dirty ass mullet

9. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Probably saves $ on his haircuts :)