Linda Chung & Leanne Li: How They See Themselves

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Apr 5, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://Dramasian.com/index.php?name=News&...article&sid=218
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
    credits to jayne

t4u781.gif

Linda Chung & Leanne Li: How They See Themselves

Linda Chung Ka Yan and Leanne Li were both former winners of Miss Chinese International beauty pageant.

Both Linda and Leanne are definitely beautiful women. But when Linda and Leanne spoke about ideal beauty, both of them said they are not beautiful enough.

Linda said that her chest is not big enough and Leanne said that her voice and face are not sweet enough. When women see other women, do they always think that the other is more beautiful?

Linda= Leanne's figure is great; she has all the proper curves. I envy her figure!

Leanne= I like Linda's voice and face; it looks so sweet!

Linda= I am quite satisfied with my "pat pat" but I am not satisfied with my chest size.

Leanne= Have you ever considered plastic surgery?

Linda= No, I will not never have plastic surgery. Your face and figure are naturally born elements. There are always risks or side effects with plastic surgery. Even if you achieve the ideal face or figure with the help of plastic surgery, you will no longer look like your true self.

Leanne= I agree too. I will not have plastic surgery either. You have to worry about the side effects of plastic surgery, which is a hassle.

Linda= Whether a woman is beautiful or not is different by each person's taste and judgement. Even if you are beautiful, it doesn't mean that you will have a lot of pursuers!

Leanne= Yes that's true. Maybe because I am quite tall and my personality is quite introverted. I have not had a lot of pursuers in the past and I am not brave enough to chase after men myself!

2. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

I like see-ing Linda in her shows,

Awesome

3. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

I don't like Linda's character in The Biter Bitten. Her acting there is so.. fake -_-