Linda Chung is ready to work for new series

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jul 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Two weeks after arriving in Hong Kong, Linda Chung was recently seen in TVB City for her costume fitting for her new drama, "Children's Hospital".

As reported on Mingpao, the actress who finally arrived at work after 14 days of self-quarantine following her arrival from Canada, declined to be interviewed by the media so not to accidentally spill any information about the new project, but was happy to pose for the camera.

However, when asked if her two kids would feel miserable for several weeks not seeing their mother, she laughed and said, "They won't feel miserable. They're so happy!"

It is noted that this will be Linda's first drama two years after her last special appearance on "Another Era". The actress has been away from the limelight for several years now following her marriage to chiropractor Jeremy Leung and her subsequent move to Canada to focus on her family.

The upcoming series will not only be Linda's comeback vehicle, but also Kevin Cheng and Catherine Chau - who have both left the company for several years now.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

is Linda doing her money sign to saying she needs more money or the new fashion love sign?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

No difference. Trying to get back to make money. Pretend to love the fans to make money; do you really think she actually love her fans if her fans stop buying her album to listen to her terrible singing?
    At the end of the day, it's about SHOW ME THE MONEY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

That's what I thought that meant as well, the fingers, but I was told that it's supposed to be "heart"...

5. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

^ we old schoolers are custom to the money sign. The newer generations changed it to love/heart sign. psh if you ask me