Linda Chung Having Shotgun Wedding With Philip Ng?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 20, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

linda-chung-philip-ng-rumor-2016.jpg

Though they denied it, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and Philip Ng’s (伍允龍) romance was a long-held secret for eight years. When they were bombarded with breakup rumors last year, Philip seemingly confirmed the truth of the news when he called Linda a “normal friend” who he had not contacted for a period of time.

But the Linda and Philip romance saga is not over. A new rumor about their relationship has surfaced, claiming that the couple have reconciled and are together again. The biggest “news”, however, is the claim that Philip had gotten Linda pregnant, resulting in their “shotgun” wedding in Vancouver, Linda’s hometown. The rumor then went on to say that Linda purchased a custom-made wedding gown from Myolie Wu’s (胡杏兒) bridal shop.

Nonetheless, these rumors were quickly shot down by TVB executive, Virginia Lok (樂易玲). The general manager said, “Absolutely insane! No need to give these reports too much thought. It’s impossible!”

Linda has yet to respond to the rumors.

Creds: Oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Was just about to say that I thought they broke up already :kelefe:

• I was wondering about that too I was wondering about that too x 1
  3. BeauKnows

BeauKnows Well-Known Member

Was the breakup just a way to throw the media off they trial but in fact they we were still together and still are?

4. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

that's a load of crap! she and ruco looks more like a couple. just saw them in concert this past week.

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Dang...Linda not as innocent as she appears ;) JK! Unless she truly is pregnant, time will only tell.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Oh dear wow~
    I thought they broke up?! <-- my first thoughts
    If they're only marrying for the supposed pregnancy then i hope they think hard before the make moves

I guess time will tell what's happening with this couple?!

• I was wondering about that too I was wondering about that too x 1
  7. amano.ai

amano.ai Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing when I read this new. If they're not in love with each other marrying isn't the good solution.

8. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

only I can use the words tell will tell. I always say that artists are just another form of high class prostitutes. Doesnt matter what you say, the truth gonna be out eventually.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Oh she had a "shot gun" wedding alright......only he wasn't the groom......

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's just too funny how these news came out around the same time. Biggest news in awhile.