Linda Chung as Ng Say Duk (吳四德)

Discussion in 'Can't Buy Me Love - 公主嫁到' started by mr_evolution, Sep 8, 2010.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Just thought she needs her own thread.

Hottest person in CBML imo.

Discuss. :kekekegay:

[​IMG]

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

HOTTEST?....eh....what about the most kind-hearted......i like her playing a happy role rather than someone crying all the time (>.<) but her pronunciation still kinda bothers me sometimes---hasn't changed the past 6 years (just watch VHarmony 2.......)

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Not a hater, but there's something that bothers me (it is only a minority, not much of a problem) when watching her act.

Always a goody goody character, wonder how it would turn out if it's the otherway round.

4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

My mother always told me, that if I don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all... :rolleyes2:

5. mr_evolution

I say man up and speak up Ralphapedia

6. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

LOL... OK then, Mr E. I mean you no disrespect, but Linda is probably one of TVB's worst choices for starlet grooming material in years. I'm not talking about her looks (despite their being painfully plain); that is really subjective to personal taste. I'm talking about the inability of her craft in these and other series that I've seen over the years.

It was fitting that the first scene we have of her in this series, the other actors thought she was a corpse; TVB's audience has long considered her one too. To be kind, she's a 2 dimensional cardboard cut out when it comes to acting. Her acting range (voice, expression, body language) is so narrow she may as well text her lines in from home. I think it also fittingly appropriate that she has a moniker like Ng Say Duk in this series, as it is rather surprising to me at least, that TVB has kept her for so long. :sleep:

#6 ralphrepo, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She looks soo good in that picture.

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

tvb is keeping her bcus her image is good, and they really need female leads XD she really hasn't changed to much in her acting, maybe all she's been playing = good girl, thats why (?)

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I really can't imagine her playing a baddie.

10. dreamless77

dreamless77 Member

I really love the Raymond Linda pairing...
    They have a lot of chemistry and I really am looking forward when Linda becomes a princess.
    But I doubt that Charmaine isn't a princess also. I think maybe both of them are princesses?
    I hope so, because it would be very sad for Charmaine if she wasn't the king's daughter, because she loves him alot...

11. ashleyxia

ashleyxia New Member

Linda is a baddie in the drama " the gem of life"~~~

12. aipeng

aipeng Active Member

yeahh i agree with raymond linda pairing! i think in many shows they really look so sweet together! haha her name in this show " ng say duk" really funny! this show , the scripts are all rhymes!

13. mr_evolution

I liked her there too, hot and feisty!

14. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

her name sound like "can't die" lol

15. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

there is something that' bothering me with her acting too. Cant explain it. Plain, maybe? I guess watching her doesnt give me any impression of the story. She makes the series boring excluding heart of greed.

However, there is a series of her and wong hei coming up. She better not mess it up.

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Her status now is really

choppy as a princess, her voice doesn't sound right, lack of power. It's P-O-W-E-R, ya me!

17. dreamless77

dreamless77 Member

Even though she has recovered her status as "princess" I really don't think she's the real princess at all... I like her more as Ng Sei Duk instead of princess Duk Sin.

18. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

Thanks for the spoil, asshole.

19. tvbfansi

tvbfansi Well-Known Member

I have the feeling her acting is kind of monotonous. What I mean is seems to have the same facial expression. She is not fierce enough when comes to the part where she was a princess...her eyes is not killing enough.

20. jng1103

jng1103 Member

She is quite pretty... but I don't like her voice...