Linda Chung Announcing Pregnancy at Wedding Banquet

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 25, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

Linda-Chung-pregnant-2016.jpg

Yesterday, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) made the shocking announcement that she has been married to Canadian-Chinese chiropractor, Jeremy Leung, since fall 2015. The disclosure followed after recent reports surfaced over Linda’s pregnant state. It is understood that Linda and Jeremy will confirm that they will soon be parents at their wedding banquet in Vancouver on February 27.

The banquet will be held at the Burnaby Riverway Clubhouse, with only family and close friends in attendance. Since Jeremy is a successful chiropractor and Linda is a well-known public figure, the wedding banquet will be tastefully and elegantly arranged.

Despite the couple’s 10-year age difference, Linda is full of praises about her husband. The couple met at a coffee shop after being introduced by Linda’s elder sister. Linda said, “Jeremy is a very positive person and we both have the same personalities. We love to communicate and will have discussions, but not arguments. Jeremy is a very filial person and loves kids. He’s also someone who is very loyal. I believe that no matter what issues I face in the future, he will support me unconditionally.”

Neither confirming nor denying the pregnancy allegations, Linda simply stated, “We both love children, but it doesn’t matter whether we have a boy or girl in the future. The most important thing is that they are healthy.”

Creds: Oncc

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Guess we will find out more soon, a lot of us guessed she might be pregnant....

3. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

Wish her and her family the best =)

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

If he isnt rich, I dont think linda gonna marry him. Typical is how the world runs

5. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

So ..... shall we move on to the next best bachelorette?

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It happens everywhere but It seems more so, in HK...

Who would that be...lol

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

her eyes. her nose. lolz.