"Life on the Line" producer won't think about awards

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Nov 21, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

19 Nov – With the positive reception to the finale of the TVB series "Life on the Line", many are expressing support for the series to win Best Drama at the upcoming TVB Anniversary Awards.

However, according to Mingpao, its producer Dave Fong is not too confident about his drama's chances to win the award, especially after his previous beloved series, "The Exorcist's Meter" ended up losing it to the Bobby Au Yeung-starrer, "My Ages Apart" at last year's event.

"I just treat it normally. To get the most out of the audience is satisfying enough for me," he said.

At the same time, Dave also hope that Joe Ma would be nominated in the Best Actor category, and that the younger actors will be recognised for their performances as well.

"The actors worked really hard on the show, and they made the script better. Jeannie Chan in particular showed great progress," he added.

When asked if he has plans to produce a sequel or a prequel of the show, Dave said that he will focus on the progress of "The Exorcist's Meter 2" for now.

credits: cinema/sg.yahoo

2. so it's the same writers 'dave fong' is on fire!