Life Made Simple Ratings Beats the Record

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 7, 2005.

1. ibb1wl.jpg

Tuesday December 6, 2005 Hong Kong

Life Made Simple has finally broadcasted their big ending last night and LMS is superb. The ratings for Monday reached 40 points and peaking at 41 points. Even though it has not beated Jewel in the Palace's 47 points ratings, it is the TVB series with the highest ratings for one episode. It looks like the ratings for last night's big ending will beat the record.

Life Made Simples' ratings were strong, affecting the other series. The Herbalist's Manual recieved 32 points and peaking at 34 points. Always Ready recieved 25 points peaking at 31 points. Life Made Simple is really loved by alot. Because the weather last night was cold, alot of citizens stayed home, resulting in such high ratings.

Hearing about such good news, Roger was very happy about this and hopes the ratings for the big ending will continue to rise. Next week, he will finally finish all filming in mainland and return to Hong Kong. He then plans to invite everyone even the staffs for dinner to celebrate. He will also buy Christmas gifts for everyone, becoming Santa Claus.

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20051207/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

2. lol the ending was confusing -_-

3. purebli55

purebli55 Member

woohoo! yay for life made simple! :D
    the show was pretty good although the ending kind of sucked like for the first ah wong show!! anyone agree?
    btw, anyone know if they're gonna film a 3rd one? will it be a continuation of any of these? i hope they make more!! :D

4. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

i haven't seen the second one yet, but the ending from the first one was so GAY! I hope that the second one has a better ending.

5. god thats sexy his hair =)

whos worse his or bat lerng gums hair

6. shh! ah wong is cool i want a turtle shirt lik ehim :D and the backpack :rofl:

7. caitlin13

caitlin13 Member

think this series is good, ar wong has a very straightforward and clearcut view on things, he just puts what his mom has told him in practise, reminding us of the most basic values. haven't seen the final episode yet, but apparently it's worthwhile!

8. blossom2006

blossom2006 Member

Great show I loved the beginning but it gets rather boring at the end. I didn't really like the ending. Overall, its still a good series. Bravo! -clapclap

9. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

I like Ah Wong's hair cut in that picture. xD It's so ... neat. xD

10. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

the series was great
    i like it

11. don

don ello

it's easy just put a bowl on your head and trim the sides-lol