Leo Ku, Miriam Yeung, William So, Edmund Leung Collaborate in Love Drama

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Apr 7, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://www.leoku.cc/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...f5bba0d4f2048c9
    http://www.leoku.cc/Eng/forum/viewtopic.php?t=338
    translated by angelic_eyes25 @ www.asianfanatics.net
    credits to yuhjiun & lulu54

t814kz.jpg

Leo Ku, Miriam Yeung, William So, Edmund Leung Collaborate in Love Drama

After the television productions, ‘Don’t Respond To Strangers Domestic Violence’ and ‘Zhongguo Shi Li Hun’, another television drama containing insight to domestic violence will grace our small screens, Love Freely. On the afternoon of the 3rd of April, a press conference was held for the production at Sofitel Plaza, Xiamen. Besides Miriam Yeung, who currently has not finalised her role, all cast members attended the conference. Cast members include, Leo Ku, William So, Edmund Leung, He Jiong and Liu Zi.

The story takes place in Southern China where a lawyer, Xin Yi (Liu Zi) works on a domestic violence case. Xin Yi’s former boyfriend, Gu Jun Yong (Leo Ku), Ah Chun (Miriam Yeung), her assistant (He Jiong) and psychologist (Edmund Leung) also gets involved in the investigation of the case. As Xin Yi understands more about the case, she uncovers a secret involving her enemy, the person who killed her father.

t815ya.jpg

After the completion of the press conference, an executive stood up and announced, “Reporters please stay where you are because we will be filming a ‘press conference’ scene for the series. Can you please pretend to do your job?” A reporter immediately raised her hand and asked, “That’s telling us to act as reporters. Will we be payed for this?” The executive was a bit embarrassed by this but responded, “After filming the scene, we will organise for the media to have interviews with the cast.”

On the day, Leo could have been said to be most handsome as he wore a black jacket, showing his tall and lean body structure. Edmund and William also looked good. While He Jiong looked cuter and prettier in real life than on tv.

He Jiong plays the assistant of Liu Zi in this tv drama. When commenting on her roles, He Jiong said, “Everyone in the series will be troubled by the feelings they have for another person.’

Popular Hong Kong singer, Leo Ku, plays Liu Zi’s former boyfriend in the series. Leo, who has constantly been judged by the media as not a fluent Mandarin speaker, will have his voice dubbed in the series. Regarding this, Leo said, “I have just watched the footage with the dubbed voice. I believe that the voice artist has expressed my feelings well. I strongly trust the voice artists of China to do a good job!” Despite being happy with voice dubbings, Leo still hopes to be able to film a Mandarin movie that will use his real voice. Leo said, “I have to practice more. For starters, I must learn how to say Miss. Liu Zi’s name correctly!” When asked to comment on working with Miriam, Leo said, “We will play good friends who become lovers at the end. This character will be pretty easy to play.”

William So will be play the husband of Liu Zi while Edmund Leung plays a psychologist.

t8163o.jpg
    t816c3.jpg
    t816i1.jpg
    t816xk.jpg

2. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

not really my favourite cast i think some of them cant even act properly. If it is in mandarin confirm will not bother to watch it.