Leila Tong: I am Afraid of Wearing Bikinis.

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Apr 13, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

http://www.mingpaonews.com/
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
    translated by dee-lush

[​IMG]

Leila Tong: I am Afraid of Wearing Bikinis.

Leila Tong, Natalie Ng, Balia Chan and Alive were at ‘Speedos 06 Spring & Summer Collection’ function. Leila who modelled bathers last year did not model this time. When asked if she will model bikinis, Leila said, “No, I am afraid of wearing bikinis. I am afraid people will take pictures of my private parts.”

2. its ok to not like bikinis she not open as other girls and aint a slut. :)

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

well said -lol

4. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

FYI, wearing a bikini DOES NOT make a girl a slut. -angry I wear a bikini when I go to the beach, but does that make me a slut? I don't think so.

Gosh, no offence, but I hate it when guys use the term slut/whore inappropriately.

Anyway, I understand how leila feels. Especially since the paparazzis in HK are crazyy nowadays. In the hk entertainment biz, it's really important to watch what you wear.

5. donkeyhit

donkeyhit Well-Known Member

^
    SLUT... lol jk...

but walking down the stage with a bikini is kinda embrassing when 50pic is taking pic of u... wouldnt u be nervous in some way?

6. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

Yes, I would, that's why I noted in my previous post that as a girl, I understand how she feels. But although I can sympathize, I think all celebs need to losen up a bit. As a celebrity, your looks are what's earning you money, so you really shouldn't be embarrassed to model wearing a bikini. Every celeb has done it at least once in their career anyway...it's really not that big of a deal.

7. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

it depend how much the bikinis show, lol.
    why wont niki and leila wear bikinis?! they are so hot...

8. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

-__-;; someone said in a previous post that niki is too skinny or something like that.

anyways, i agree. wearing a bikini doesn't mean your a slut. and sometimes certain celebs don't want to reveal too much, so i guess it's their decision whether they should wear a bikini or not..

9. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

i already know that
    when i say 'why' i am not addressing the question to anyone...(just myself) -.-

of course it is their decison.....lol

10. you misunderstood me lol she obviously isnt wearing it at a beach... these are for functions (Indoors)...

because they got no figures their bikini tops might just slide right off cause theres no support |