Leanne Li Joins Husband Wong Cho Lam's Personal Agency

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jan 27, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

leanne-li-wong-cho-lam-2016.jpg

Wong Cho-lam (王祖藍), who joined Shaw Brothers after his TVB contract expired in 2015, has established his own personal studio with the support of his new management company. His wife, actress Leanne Li (李亞男), revealed that she has also joined Cho-lam’s new agency. “I’m going to have to polish more of his shoes this year,” she joked.

A few days ago, Cho-lam and Leanne attended former actor Do Ping’s (杜平) 80th birthday celebration banquet in Hong Kong. Cho-lam, who was filming an entertainment program in Beijing, returned to Hong Kong for a few hours just to attend the respected actor’s birthday gathering.

Cho-lam revealed that he met Do Ping when he was in Australia to shoot the TVB travel program, Lost Paradise <現代塵世美>. Whenever Do Ping would return to Hong Kong, he would always meet up with Cho-lam for some high tea.

After switching his management from TVB to Shaw Brothers, which is also a part of TVB Group, Cho-lam has been accepting more film offers from Mainland China. Asking if Cho-lam and Leanne plan to relocate their home to the Mainland, Leanne said, “No. Cho-lam comes back whenever he’s done with work.” Cho-lam agreed, “Yes. I miss my house here.”

This year, Cho-lam established his own agency and studio under Shaw Brothers for more management rights and creative freedom. Leanne said she has also joined Cho-lam’s agency, which is based in Beijing. “I’m going to have to polish more of his shoes this year,” she joked, referring to Cho-lam as her new boss. Cho-lam then said, “If you don’t treat me well, I’m going to put you in the freezer! But honestly, you are also the boss.”

Cho-lam said he plans to sign more Hong Kong and Mainland artists under his new agency. “We’ll be announcing it later,” he said.

Creds: Sina

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Wow nice start for the both of them...perhaps, congrats!!