Leah Dizon is now a married woman

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 16, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    Tuesday October 14, 2008 Japan

American-born idol Leah Dizon (22) is now a married woman. Dizon finished her first tour with a show in Shibuya on Tuesday, and just before her last song, she shocked all of her fans by announcing that she got married last Friday.

Dizon's husband is reportedly a Japanese stylist that she met through work. They met about a year ago when he was involved in a shoot for one of Dizon's CD jackets. They became friends after Dizon began consulting with him about work, and it developed into a relationship. The man is said to be older than the idol, but still in his twenties.

The couple recently discovered that Dizon is pregnant, and they decided to get married. A press conference with more details is being held on Wednesday.

More Details on Marriage

Thursday October 16, 2008 Japan

On Wednesday, Leah Dizon held a press conference regarding her sudden marriage last week, and a few more details have been revealed. In agreement with previous reports, her husband has been identified as the 29-year-old stylist "Bun," who is said to resemble Johnny Depp and is actually well-known in the industry. His looks include a trademark black hat and a moustache, and he has done styling for the Kobe Collection and for other popular artists, including BoA.

The two apparently met just this past January when Bun provided styling for Dizon in her "Love Paradox" music video. They quickly began dating, and it has been revealed that Dizon is already in her fourth month of pregnancy.

Although Bun is known for his skills, he also seems to have a reputation as a playboy. In the past, there have been rumors linking him to various singers, actresses, and talentos. At the press conference, Dizon said that she was attracted more to his mind and his simple nature than his looks, but Bun answered the same question by referring to Dizon's butt, calling it a "big peach."

Dizon was also asked for her thoughts on children, and she said she would like to eventually have two or three kids, with at least one boy and one girl.

The couple have already started their newlywed life together, but because Dizon is an American citizen, it appears that they have extra paperwork to take care of. Meanwhile, Dizon is taking a break from work to prepare for her delivery, though her comeback has not yet been scheduled.

credits: tokyograph.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

God she looks good

3. big peach indeedy.....

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i like her eyes ^^
    she got pretty eyes....
    :shifty:

5. i would like to see her without make-up and editing/lighting, then you can see what she really looks like, a nice girl im sure.

hope the marriage lasts

6. Raindropz

Raindropz Anemone--

wow, that happened pretty fast
    congrats
    !

7. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

She's a bitch. why didn't she announced her marriage before the show instead of telling people after the show? It's like she's scared of her fans not supporting her.

8. KitYing

KitYing Well-Known Member

wow, so young.
    i wonder if they would've gotten married if she didn't get pregnant...

and is that picture after she got pregnant? she looks a little chubby.

9. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

what a waste there go her career into the drain.

10. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

i hate the lucky bastard

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i think they will divorced w/in 2 yrs.

their marriage is perishable.

12. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

wtf?? how is she a bitch ....

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I shall GROAN YOUSSS!!!! w/e that means....

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

ya. dont really care.. shes not that pretty anymore. she's morphed and ugly..

15. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

NOOOO LEAH!!!! =[ !!!!! You were suppose to be my wife >=[!!

16. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

lol...there there :finey:
    there's always Ella Koon -tongue2

17. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

lol you knew it was never gonna happen :xd:

18. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

gosh shes smoking hot -drool
    but wow marrying at such a young age

19. wagamama

wagamama Member

Is there any secret to be as beautiful as all the japanese girls?
    Or is it just all plastic surgery ^^

20. haun

haun Well-Known Member

no offence but her face does look like she had a plastic surgery.