Kpop stars in Japan..

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by Myolie88, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Myolie88

Myolie88 Banned

so whats the deal how come they are so big when Japanese people can't understand a word. Maybe its just for the looks or some kinda fad.

2. herc

herc Member

i think kpop stars have problem making money in Korea.......? :rofl:

3. sweetbox

sweetbox Member

Myolie, have you ever heard a foreign song that you don't understand a word? Your answer and Japaneses' may be alike.

4. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

japanese ppl mayb just like that kind of foreign music!

5. popalopa

popalopa Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Besides lots of korean artists releases a japanese version of their albums. BoA is one good example.

6. paportforce

paportforce Member

i actually like listening to songs i don't understand. it helpps when there's a good melody and you're just studying. you don't have to get distracted by the bad lyrics of english.

7. dduc

dduc Well-Known Member

i don't understand a word of korean, or japanese, or any other languages that may pop up, and i am still able to enjoy some of their music. :wiggle: as long as it sounds good to the ear it's all good. but if i understand it and it has really stupid lyrics then that's a different story.

8. mochamaru

mochamaru Member

Actually Korean singers really dont make that much money. If you ever see how often their albums get downloaded and how cheap its sells , you can tell they really dont have much income. Well I listen to japanese music too and dont even understand a word, hehe.

9. kakashijounin

kakashijounin Member

some kpop artists are fluent in japanese

10. tictacrx

tictacrx Member

i hear that for the men it's their looks

11. h2obubbli

h2obubbli Member

yehh i think, this is to make more money as they can get more popular well and spreading the power of korean music!!! muhahaha

12. lumines

lumines Active Member

is it cuz the korean language is similar to japanese so it is easier for them to speak in jap?...why the hell are there so many korean stars crossing over to japan. actually i think they make a lot of money..since they release so many singles

13. xlexyx

xlexyx Member

I heard that the korean music industry is really corrupt, and many korean stars like H.O.T for example get taken advantage of by the companies, cuz a huge percentage of their money goes to the owners

14. twinkie

twinkie Member

japan is the 2nd biggest in the music business in the world. (america 1st in case u dont know) so why not break into japan? after all, theyre all out to make money.

15. calvinz_ck

calvinz_ck Member

BoA hihihi like it too... baby

16. ministarz

ministarz Active Member

i totally agree with you. I find it much easier to study at night when it's dead quiet when everyone is asleep.

17. oblivion36

oblivion36 Member

i diddn't know that

18. HellGuard99

HellGuard99 Well-Known Member

wrong
    chinese is actually more similar to japanese. plus
    why do u think there is kanji? im chinese and i dunno any japanese yet i kno this.
    plus White people music is all about hip hop and R&B. i'd like some songs or music that catches my ears not ones that make everybody think they're "Gangstas"

19. ceraso83

ceraso83 Member

i used to hate it when kpop stars went to japan....except s.e.s. i liked their japanese singles better.

20. Acuveet

Acuveet Member

'K' is pretty hot atm