Korean Band Absolutely Destroys an English Song

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by fearless_fx, Aug 10, 2007.

1. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[youtube]VXwkqyMyBXI[/youtube]

omg the singer is so terrible

atleast the guitar and drums are solid though.

2. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

I love this song, but the vocalist killed it. ! Well, I guess he attempt to try it out and have quite a few admirers in the crowd?

3. Kathleen_Alex

Kathleen_Alex Active Member

He's trying to immitate Linkin Park's way of singing?? It's way out!!

4. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

^ Not Linken Park. Nirvana!

Damn I love Nirvana, but this guy sucks at singing English. Its like he's spitting on Kurt Cobain's face.

To recover let's all listen to the original from one of the greatest albums EVER :)

[youtube]kPQR-OsH0RQ[/youtube]

5. someone choke this guy and tell him to stfu -tongue2

6. Kathleen_Alex

Kathleen_Alex Active Member

Haha!! That's a super duper good idea!!

7. Rainingwendy

Rainingwendy Member

it wasnt that bad he has to work on his pronunciation... but at least he tried. I mean for what I know rock is not that big in korea so give the guy a break. In Japan they did this song too it was B Bash they didn't do the beat like these guys it was like a totally different song, in other words I like this version a tiny bit.

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

It is if you're a Nirvana fan >.<

9. Rainingwendy

Rainingwendy Member

I mean of course its not that perfect no one can be like Nirvana, at least he tried.

10. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

wtf is he trying to do -_-

11. up69

up69 Active Member

he is yelling, not singing at all -censored

12. pak

pak Member

omg..what on earth were they thinking?-dead

13. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

There are just some songs that you just don't "try" you need to be at your best. Some songs are iconic and by doing the song half-ass, you're disrespecting the singer and composer. All these bands should stop trying and stay away from songs they can't do, seriously.

14. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

LOL. How hilarious was that!!! Trust, if i was in the audience i would have a diaper ready with some nasty green baby shit, i'd light it and throw it on that dude's face to shut him up. LOL. If that band looses the singer and maybe have someone like that chick from Evanescence then their band would be awesome. Oh well...

15. Burpt

Burpt Member

16. sugamama69

sugamama69 Member

the drummer is pretty good

17. BigC

BigC Well-Known Member

The drummer was good so was the guitar player. The guy singing sounded like an autistic kid or a deaf guy trying to talk really loud -ann

18. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Sigh .. that's not singing but gibblish .. i barely made out what he was singing if not the caption. Damn right, totally destroyed a perfectly good song. It's ain't pop ballad ... alternative and heavy metal songs are hard to imitate or sing beside the original band themselves. that's what i love about it .. creative and original ..

19. bbes

bbes Incredible

i thought he sounded like he was being choked. lol.

20. =O what is he singing?! the singer is all outta control >_< music was good though =D